Classification of RFQ (CPV codes)
48000000 – Software package and information systems.
72000000 – IT services – consulting, software development, Internet and support.
Create a website to promote the Brecon Beacons as a short break and holiday destination to the UK and overseas market. We also want to promote the Beacons as a great place for residents and those that live in surrounding counties to visit by promoting the many attractions and events on offer on the doorstep.
The new site will use existing elements of the Brecon Beacons National Park Authority and of the Brecon Beacons Tourism websites in order to produce a single site to
• deliver the relevant information to the person seeking it in an attractive and flexible way.
• enable visitors to the site to plan a trip to the National Park including information on the range of accommodation, activities, events and facilities in the area
• enable businesses to market themselves to potential customers
• raise the profile of the Brecon Beacons as a visitor destination
• meet National Park Authority objectives for promoting their duties and purposes
• add interactivity to the website and use social networking media such as twitter, Facebook and blogging opportunities to best effect.
•produce databases of information enabling business to business interaction and enabling interaction with those agreeing to receive it.
• give information on routes across the National Park
• provide a Welsh version of the site simultaneously
• contribute to the goal of increasing the number of visitors and to extend the average stay and spend in the area
• support tourism businesses by promoting them together on a cohesive destination website
We want the site to be live by 1st June 2012
Please download the Word document attached to the bid to describe the tender in more detail, if you cannot download it please contact Joanna Maurice