To develop coaching skills support as part of the broader development of leaders and managers within the NHS.
Building a Coaching Culture
- Health services – 85100000
Location of contract
Value of contract
22 September 2022
6 October 2022
Contract start date
27 October 2022
Contract end date
27 April 2023
Open procedure (below threshold)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The Authority is looking for a Supplier for the provision of “Building a Coaching Culture” – a programme of mixed mode (live and video) learning to develop coaching skills support as part of the broader development of leaders and managers within the NHS. A full description of the requirement can be found in the ITQ document once suppliers have registered their interest.
Please note: the budget for this work is £35,000 exclusive of VAT (£42,000 including VAT).
Interested suppliers should register on the NHS England e-procurement system here: https://health-family.force.com/login
• Once logged in click ‘Find Opportunities’ and search for ‘Building a Coaching Culture’
• Click ‘Register Interest’
• Once you have registered your interest you will be able to view the Requirements and submit a response to the questions within the portal.
• Any messages about the opportunity should be sent via the e-procurement system. You can do this by going to the home page and:
o Click on ‘My proposals & Quotes’
o Click the relevant Project Title
o Click ‘Messages’ & ‘New Message’
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer