Building Cleaning Services for Cumbria Constabulary
- Cumbria Constabulary
- Building Cleaning Services
- Additional Categorisation(s):
- To find more information about this tender, register an interest and obtain the Pre-Qualification Questionnaire please go to the options section at bottom of this screen and register. Do not contact the advert contact directly for this information.
- The provision of building cleaning services will be to Cumbria Police Authority locations which are within the county of Cumbria. (The West Basic Command Unit Headquarters at Workington is excluded, as this is subject to Facilities Management under a PFI Contract).
- For management purposes, the building cleaning service is currently split into the Headquarters and 3 geographic areas (number & locations of stations subject to continual reviews): West Basic Command Unit, North Basic Command Unit and south Basic Command Unit. There are also specialised buildings e.g. Custody Suites and Dog Training Unit etc.:
- Building cleaning services will be required to cover the following:
- General Office Accommodation and Public Areas
- Toilets, Bathrooms, Showers and Drying Rooms
- Kitchens, Meal Rooms, Brew Stations
- Custody Suites including medical rooms
- Sports Hall, Multi-Gym, Fitness Rooms
- Firing Range offices
- Internal and External Window Cleaning
- Periodic Deep Cleaning e.g. kitchens, carpets
- The contract will include:
- Cleaning materials and equipment
- Washroom i.e toilet rolls, soap & dispensers (excluding hand towels) and kitchen cleaning consumables ie washing up liquid, cloths, soap dispensers and paper towels.
- A service will be required 365/366 days of the year, This will mainly be to cover services required for Custody Suites although other areas may be involved.
- Buildings may be used 24 hours as day and therefore non-emergency call-out services will be required to fit in with local operational requirements. Although the majority of locations will only require a cleaning service Monday – Friday, there are buildings/locations which will require a service Saturdays and Sundays. A service on Public Holidays is required for certain areas.
- Mrs Elaine Allan
- Email Address:
- 01768 217051
- 01768 217314
- Police Headquarters
- Estimated contract start date:
- Estimated contract end date:
- Expression of interest start date:
- 21/11/2011 18:00
- Expression of interest end date:
- 21/12/2011 18:00
- Estimated Value (£):
- Contract Period:
- 36 (months)
- Anticipated Extension Period:
- 24 (months)
- Number of Anticipated Extensions: