Building Cleaning Tender Glasgow
Cleaning of Common Areas and Stairwells 2014-2017.
United Kingdom-Glasgow: Building-cleaning services
Section I: Contracting authority
Maryhill Housing Association Ltd
45 Garrioch Road, Maryhill
For the attention of: Hugh Martin
G20 8RG Glasgow
Telephone: +44 1419462466
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA15446
Electronic access to information: www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk
Further information can be obtained from: Armour Construction Consultants
11 Clairmont Gardens
For the attention of: David Robertson
G3 7LW Glasgow
Telephone: +44 1413324311
Internet address: www.armour.co.uk
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Section II: Object of the contract
Service category No 14: Building-cleaning services and property management services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Maryhill, Glasgow.
NUTS code UKM34
The Association currently owns 3061 houses and manages a further 714 factored properties. The contract is for a three year duration starting June 2014 and completing end of March 2017.
Scope of Works includes:
— Weekly cleaning of common close stairwells/ entrances, deck access walkways and ramps;
— Quarterly cleaning of entrance canopies;
— Quarterly cleaning of common binstores;
— Weekly cleaning of close windows;
— Weekly cleaning of backcourts including collection/ removal of bulky items to agreed collection point;
— One off cleans including removal of graffiti, body fluids, deep cleans etc.
Note: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the Public Contracts Scotland Web Site at http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=299899
90911200, 90911300, 90690000
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) All candidates must comply with the requirements of the State in which they are established, regarding registration on the professional or trade register.
(6) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(7) All candidates will have to demonstrate that they are licensed, or a member of the relevant organisation, in the State where they are established, when the law of that State prohibits the provision of the services, described in this notice, by a person who is not so licensed or who is not a member of the relevant organisation.
(8) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the candidate is established
(9) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the economic operator is established.
(2) All candidates will be required to provide a statement, covering the 3 previous financial years including the overall turnover of the candidate and the turnover in respect of the activities which are of a similar type to the subject matter of this notice.
As described in the Pre-Qualification Questionnaire.
Section IV: Procedure
Objective criteria for choosing the limited number of candidates: As described in the Pre-Qualification Questionnaire.
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice:27.3.2014