Building Consultancy Services Tender – East Midlands
EEM is conducting this tender exercise to establish a dynamic purchasing system consisting of consultants to carry out construction, refurbishment, repairs and maintenance related multidisciplinary consultancy services; covering a wide range of specialisms to support our membership.
Consultancy Services DPS
Efficiency East Midlands Limited
- Building consultancy services – 71315200
Location of contract
Value of contract
13 October 2021
17 November 2021
Contract start date
6 December 2021
Contract end date
5 December 2026
Restricted procedure (OJEU)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
EEM is conducting this tender exercise to establish a dynamic purchasing system (DPS) consisting of consultants to carry out construction, refurbishment, repairs and maintenance related multidisciplinary consultancy services; covering a wide range of specialisms to support our membership.
Consultants can select single, multiple or all consultancy categories when completing their DPS application and will need to consider the services they can offer when completing their DPS application.
The following is not an exhaustive list of the types of consultancy services covered by our DPS;
• Architectural Services
• Asset Management Services
• BIM Consultancy
• Building Surveying Services
• Carbon reduction, Environmental and Sustainability Consultancy
• Clerk of Works
• Employers Agent
• Fire Safety Management Consultancy
• Heating Consultancy Including Gas and Electrical Auditing
• Health and Safety Consultancy including Principal Designer and CDM Advisor Services
• Heritage & Conservation
• Lift Consultancy Services
• Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) Consultancy
• Party Wall, Rights of Light and Neighbourly Matters Consultancy
• Planning Consultancy
• Project Management
• Quantity Surveying and Cost Consultancy Services
• Site Investigation Services
• Structural Engineer Services
Our Consultancy Services DPS (DPS0010) will be split into consultancy service and geographical categories.
Consultants can select single, multiple or all consultancy categories when completing their DPS application. EEM have included a geographical category as part of this DPS to allow applicants to select the locations within England and Wales they can work in. Applicants are not restricted in the number of geographical locations they can select to operate in but must carefully consider their geographical selection to ensure they have sufficient capacity and resource to support members in the locations they select to work in.
The contract value within this notice is the estimated DPS value and takes into consideration the full DPS term and potential call off contracts to be awarded via the DPS during its term and the possibility that the EEM membership may grow over the DPS lifetime with potential for increased usage of the DPS.
Previous notice about this procurement
- Future opportunity
- Published 9 August 2021
- Additional text
- This DPS is being procured by Efficiency East Midlands Ltd (EEM) on behalf of their
members and the other organisations described below as being authorised users.
The following Contracting Authorities will be entitled to agree and award contracts
under this DPS Agreement as Authorised Users:
1) any Member of EEM which for the avoidance of doubt currently includes 3 partner consortia – Westworks (https://www.westworks.org.uk),
Advantage South West (www.advantagesouthwest.co.uk (https://www.advantagesouthwest.co.uk)) and
South East Consortium (https://www.southeastconsortium.org.uk)). A full list of current members is available at https://www.eem.org.uk)
2) any future member of EEM or our partner consortia and in all cases being an organisation which has applied to join EEM or our partner consortia in accordance with the applicable constitutional documents;
3) An EEM participant being an organisation which is neither a current or EEM member (as defined at 1 above) nor a future member of EEM (as defined at 2 above)Further details regarding the authorised users of this DPS can be found in the ITT documents. To review the DPS requirements and supporting documents and submit an application for our Consultancy Services DPS please follow the steps below :1)Click the link https://portal.geometrasystems.co.uk/dps
2) Click the link ‘Supplier Registration Form’
3) Complete your Account Information and click the ‘Register’ button
4) You will receive an email with a link enabling you to create a password.
5) Create your password and you be invited to log in
6) Enter your login details at https://portal.geometrasystems.co.uk/Account/Login
7) Click ‘DPS Manager’ link in middle of screen
8) Select Consultancy Services DPS (DPS0010) follow the links to complete your application questionnaire answering all questions within the application questionnaire and uploading all requested information
9) Once you have answered all questions and uploaded relevant requested information click the ‘submit’ link.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.