Building Refurbishment Contract Chesterfield
Refurbishment of the Stephenson Memorial Hall, Corporation Street, Chesterfield.
- Design consultancy services – 79415200
Location of contract
Value of contract
08 November 2019
09 December 2019
Contract start date
27 January 2020
Contract end date
31 May 2020
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Chesterfield Borough Council is seeking to contract a team of consultants to develop options for the refurbishment of the Stephenson Memorial Hall, Corporation Street, Chesterfield.
It anticipates that the team will include a project manager, architect, structural engineer, mechanical & electrical engineer, acoustician, access consultant, quantity surveyor, theatre consultant and a business / arts/ leisure consultant, planning consultant, health and safety consultant, and any other relevant specialist consultant.
The consultants will be required to present a long list of options for the refurbishment of the Stephenson Memorial Hall initially, and then develop the preferred option to RIBA Work Stage 2 (RIBA Plan of Work 13).
How to Express Interest in this Tender:
1. Register your company on the eSourcing portal (this is only required once) – Browse to the eSourcing Portal: https://in-tendhost.co.uk/noecpc and click the link to register – Enter your correct business and user details – Note: your username will be the email address you have entered – you will also then shortly receive an email confirmation.
2. Once registered access the site and from the Home page hover over ‘Tenders’ on the tool bar and select ‘current tenders’ from the drop down options
3. Express Interest in the tender you are interested in – Select `Express Interest` within the Tender Details ( located at the bottom of the synopsis). On doing so, you will instantly have access to the Tender Management area for that tender. Any available documentation will be available via the various relevant tabs. You can access this area at any point by logging in, navigating to `My Tenders` and selecting `View Details`.
4. Responding to the tender – There will be a tab allocated to any tender stage (e.g. SQ and/or ITT). Under the `My Tender Return` area, you will be required to complete any mandatory questionnaires and upload any requested documentation. You can now use the `Correspondence` function to communicate with the buyer and seek any clarification (any clarifications will be found within the `Clarifications` tab). – Note the deadline for completion, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete and submit your response. – There may be a mixture of online and offline actions for you to perform (there is detailed online help available).
You must then submit your reply using the `Submit Return` button at the bottom of the page. If you require any further assistance please consult the online help, or contact the In-tend Support Desk. Alerts will be sent to your request email addresses when any correspondence, alterations or clarifications are issued.
About the buyer
Additional information on how to apply for this contract
Is a Recurrent Procurement Type? : No
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.