Building Works Contract Leicester
Leicester City Council requires a general builder to carry out: Minor Structural and Flat Roof Repair Works.
Minor Structural and Flat Roof Repair Works at Lydall Road Leicester and 6 Other Properties
Awarding body Leicester City Council
|Est. Start Date:||10/06/2013|
|Est. End Date:||30/09/2013|
Leicester City Council requires a general builder to carry out:
Minor Structural and Flat Roof Repair Works at the following Leicester addresses:
35 Lydall Road
20 Packwood Road
34 Bloomfield Road
24 Neston Gardens
202 Hillsborough Road
6 Robertsbridge Walk
1 Waterfield Close
as per the documentation and specification found below this Opportunity.
Details provided are:
1. Quotation, specification and pricing document
2. There are 2 Drawings (one pdf document Lydall Rd S1 & S2)) and 8 Photographs (1 Waterfield Close P1 & P2; 6 Robertsbridge Walk P1 & P2; and 34 Bloomfield Road P1, P2, P3 & P5
3. Selection Questionnaire
Quotation should be returned by:
12.00 noon on 23rd May 2013.
All tenders are to be sent electronically to:
PAN0262 MINOR STRUCTURAL AND FLAT ROOF REPAIR WORKS AT 35 Lydall Road and 6 other properties
on the subject line.
Please note if you are not registered on EXOR and Accredited to Gold Standard, it is mandatory to complete the Selection Questionnaire (found on the link below).
Works to be started 10th June (provisionally) and completed within 14 weeks of the date of order issued.
All works to be carried in accordance with the specification and the terms and conditions of contract.
The successful contractor to check all dimensions prior to ordering materials and works commencing.
All operatives who work on this property must have current (within the last 12 months) asbestos awareness training and must provide certification. You should include certificates with your submitted details, together with scanned signed form of quotation, pricing schedules and completed questionnaire as appropriate
Organisations are asked to regularly check this opportunity on Source Leicestershire for any updates. Any advertised opportunity might be updated or removed at short notice due to unforeseen circumstances.
Applicants should note that due to the technicality of the software package being used to create this advert, this Opportunity will become “invisible” at midnight 22nd May 2013. Applicants are therefore requested to save all documentation relating to this Opportunity locally.
These documents are for information only. Please follow instructions for registration and receipt of full tender/quotation documentation.
- PAN0262 – 1 Waterfield Close P1(pdf) 2.43 MB
- PAN0262 – 1 Waterfield Close P2(pdf) 211.6 KB
- PAN0262 – 6 Robertsbridge Wlk P1(pdf) 204.66 KB
- PAN0262 – 6 Robertsbridge Wlk P2(pdf) 140.81 KB
- PAN0262 – 34 Bloomfield P1(pdf) 163.54 KB
- PAN0262 – 34 Bloomfield P2(pdf) 228.73 KB
- PAN0262 – 34 Bloomfield P3(pdf) 198.23 KB
- PAN0262 – 34 Bloomfield P5(pdf) 209.5 KB
- PAN0262 – 35 Lydall Rd S1_S2(pdf) 4.2 MB
- PAN0262 – 35 Lydall Rd FINAL(doc) 330 KB
- PAN0262 – Selection Questionnaire_if not EXOR(doc) 141 KB
|Contract Type||One off|
|Procurement Process||Open Tender|
|Estimated ValueText Description|
|Category||Works – Construction, Repair & Maintenance, Repair, Maintenance, Roofing,|
|CPV codes||45000000, 50000000,|
|Suitable for SME||YES|
Document Available Until
Submission Return By
Leicester City Council
Seamus Hayes, Tel No: 0116 252 7422
New Walk Centre,
Leicester LE1 6ZG