Bury Council Commissioning Fund
- Calls for proposals under the 2013-2016 Bury Council Third Sector Commissioning Fund are launched today. The Fund will support voluntary and community organisations which provide an important service to a wide range of people in Bury.
- Bury Council
- Bury Council Commissioning Fund
- Calls for proposals under the 2013-2016 Bury Council Third Sector Commissioning Fund are launched today. The Fund will support voluntary and community organisations which provide an important service to a wide range of people in Bury. Proposals for activities starting 01st April 2013 must be submitted by 02nd November, giving organisations six weeks to complete their applications in line with our agreed ‘Working Together’ protocol. The Elected Members’ from the Small Grants Panel will meet to consider applications on the 28th November 2012 and Panel recommendations will be considered by the Cabinet that evening. Successful applicants will be notified the week commencing 3rd December 2012.
Applications must be for grants of £12,000 per annum and above. and organisations applying to the fund will be required to demonstrate that their services / activities contribute towards the achievement of one or more of the Council’s outcomes as set out in the Plan for Change which works in unison with the Bury Council Corporate Plan 2012-2012 to secure the outcomes of:
- Reducing poverty and its effects – The effect of the current economic climate and how we need to reduce poverty across households, families and age groups.
- Supporting our most vulnerable residents – We are committed to making a difference for people who need extra support and safeguarding.
- Making Bury a better place to live – We want to work with and empower communities to engage better with the democratic process and shape future services.
We will prioritise proposals from organisations who can demonstrate that they collaborate or plan to collaborate with others in order to share and maximise resources.
All projects will be expected to make a commitment to explore collaboration opportunities prior to any contracts being awarded. All of the documentation required must be uploaded to The Chest by 12:00pm, Friday 02nd November.
We will be holding Information Days on 03rd and 05th October from 10:00am to 1:00pm at the Mosses Centre in Bury. It is important that you attend one of these sessions in order to understand the application process. The programme for the Information Days will include instructions on how to use the Chest, information about what the Fund will and will not support, guidance on completing the application form / how proposals will be appraised and a question and answer session.
We will also be running Surgeries from the Mosses Centre between 10:00am and 1:00pm on the 10th and the 17th October. You can pre-arrange a slot to talk over any questions you may have about the process / your application with Mari Martin-Matthews and her colleagues, from MMM Funding Solutions.
You can book your place on the Information Days and for the Surgeries by contacting Mari on (07882) 616492 / (0161) 7970884 or by emailing her at email@example.com.
If you are interested please click on the ‘Login & Register Interest’ button below. Once you have registered your interest you will be able to access the application forms.
- Mr Andrew Duncan
- Email Address:
- 0161 253 5744
- 0161 253 5779
- Town Hall
- 24/09/2012 14:53
- 02/11/2012 09:00
- 36 (months)
- 0 (months)