Business Advisor Project Services Liverpool
Liverpool Mutual Homes is looking to commission a service for the duration of 12 months that will provide local customers business’s with the advice information and guidance to establish an innovative approach.
- Liverpool Mutual Homes
- Provision of Business Advisor Project Services
- Liverpool Mutual Homes is looking to commission a service for the duration of 12 months that will provide local customers business’s with the advice information and guidance to establish an innovative approach that will enable LMH to support customers who start their own business, resulting in the more customers that we can move off benefit and into work not only helps to protect our income but also improves their quality of life. This Contract will run from 1st April 2015 to 31st March 2016 The project should stimulates interest in self employment and takes customers on a full journey from ideas to trading by removing psychological and physical barriers, empowering individuals and providing the right level of support throughout the process that each individual requires And we are looking for an organisation who can:- · Work with customers interested in becoming self employed
· Access grants / financial assistance for these residents
· Provide advice and support to tenants in the early stages of their business development.
· We would like the services of a specialist advisor(s) to work in collaboration with (LMIW) Partners to deliver this service.
The successful provider will be appointed using the following evaluation criteria:
60% Quality (Method Statement Responses)
As part of organsiations submissions, the following must be completed:
– All Method Statement Questions completed (Online)
– Completed Pricing Schedule to be uploaded as attachment to organisations submission.
The deadline for submissions will be 12:00, Wednesday 18th March 2015
You will need to log onto The Chest to access documents and to check for new questions and answers, additional information, notifications and updates. IT IS THE PROVIDERS RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT THEY VIEW THESE SECTIONS THROUGHOUT THE PROCESS. Providers must ensure that their response is submitted prior to the deadlines specified. Providers responses must be fully submitted via The Chest no later than the deadlines specified.No submission shall be considered or accepted if it is received after the final closing date and time specified in the documentation, unless the supplier has contacted LMH Procurement and there is a valid reason For the avoidance of doubt, the time registered is when a tenderer presses the final “Submit” button and will be based on the Due North Server time. IT IS THE PROVIDERS RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT THEY ALLOW SUFFICIENT TIME TO SUBMIT THEIR RESPONSE. LIVERPOOL MUTUAL HOMES WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IF YOUR SUBMISSION IS RECEIVED LATE.
- Mr Chris Davies
- Email Address:
- LMH @ The Observatory
- 03/03/2015 11:54
- 18/03/2015 11:59
- 12 (months)
- 0 (months)
- Express an interest online