Business Case Work – Solihull
Prepare Outline Business Cases to secure WMCA grant funding for the redevelopment of the sites under the Accelerated Housing.
Business Case Development for Solihull MBC Accelerated Housing Delivery
Coventry – Solihull – Warwickshire
- Research and development services and related consultancy services – 73000000
- Other community, social and personal services – 98000000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£140,000 to £140,000
17 June 2020
06 July 2020
Contract start date
13 July 2020
Contract end date
13 November 2020
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Prepare Outline Business Cases to secure WMCA grant funding for the redevelopment of the sites under the Accelerated Housing – Using Solihull Asset programme, which is managed by the Strategic Land & Property department under Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council. The Council retain a Landowner interest in all of the sites.
The sites are as follows
1. Draft Local Plan Review Housing Allocation 9 (South of Knowle); and
2. Draft Local Plan Review Housing Allocation 16 (East of Solihull)
3. Draft Local Plan Review Housing Allocation 17 (Moat Lane Depot/ Vulcan Road);
4. Monkspath Hall Road Car Park;
5. Rowood Drive;
6. Chapel House Lane Triangle;
7. Middlewood House
8. Hallmeadow Road
About the buyer
0121 704 8128
Additional information on how to apply for this contract
To bid for this opportunity please register to www.csw-jets.co.uk
Please ensure you have the following classifications registered to be able to view this opportunity:
151000 Consultancy – Business
152050 Consultancy – Property
152100 Consultancy – Strategic Planning
Is a Recurrent Procurement Type? : No
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.