Business Coaching Contract Cornwall
Business Coaching, Mentoring and Expert Speaker Services – Dynamic Purchasing System.
- Business and management consultancy and related services – 79400000
- Coaching services – 79998000
Location of contract
Value of contract
07 June 2019
07 June 2023
Contract start date
08 June 2023
Contract end date
09 June 2023
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Cornwall College Further Education Corporation are inviting suppliers to participate in a Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) for the provision of the following business coaching services in a range business sectors:
– Mentoring Services.
– Coaching Services.
– Workshop Delivery Services.
– Expert Speaker Service.
Typically the services shall be delivered to small and medium-sized enterprises (SME’s) located in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly, however the College may require suppliers to provide the services throughout the UK.
The DPS will be managed by the College’s e-tendering system In-Tend https://in-tendhost.co.uk/cornwall/ and remain open from 7th June 2019 for a maximum duration of four years.
In order to obtain additional detail about this DPS an interested supplier must register and express an interest in this requirement via In-Tend, thereafter Stage 1 – Request to Participate which includes full detail of the DPS tender process, an overview of the College’s requirements and the Supplier Questionnaire shall be be released to the interested supplier.
About the buyer
Additional information on how to apply for this contract
The College`s electronic tendering system In-Tend will be used to manage this Tender, to obtain additional detail about this Tender an interested Supplier must register on and express an interest in the above requirement via In-Tend using the following web-link, thereafter Tender documents will be released to the interested supplier:
Should you decide to provide a response to this Tender your Tender Submission must be submitted and returned via the College`s electronic tendering system In-Tend.
For any further queries please email email@example.com
Funding Type (WEFO or EU) : EU
The College as lead applicant has successfully secured European Structural Investment Fund grants for three projects and is a delivery partner on a further project. The College via its Unlocking Potential operation http://www.unlocking- potential.co.uk/ shall use this DPS to identify and appoint Suppliers to provide a range of business coaching and facilitation services (the Services) as set out in this schedule. A summary of the projects follows:
– Breakthrough2, funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), will build on the successful delivery of the previous Breakthrough (Cornwall Business Start-up) project. The project will support start-up and non-high growth non-start-up businesses to help realise their growth potential and increase productivity. 800 businesses will be supported through a two stage programme, with client journeys tailored to the specific needs of start-ups, re-start and re-fresh businesses. A ‘toolbox’ of resources will be available, to include 1:1 support, specialist mentoring and coaching, jobs and placements, and productivity grants, to support delivery of business action plans.
– Future Focus, funded by ERDF) is a collaborative project led by Unlocking Potential in collaboration with the University of Exeter. Future Focus is an inspiring, practical programme for Cornwall-based business leaders who want to future proof their business. The programme will provide businesses with tools, resources and collaborative networks to break boundaries, innovate and prosper through a series of inspirational events with expert speakers, labs and resources.
– Agri-tech is a project, funded by ERDF, which aims to create a new sector for the Cornish economy by making it a world leader in agricultural technology and sustainability. Led by the Duchy Rural Business School, Agri-Tech will support ambitious small and medium-sized Cornish companies to develop innovations to improve efficiency, profitability and resilience in the agricultural sector. The Rural Business School and its project partners will support research, development and innovation with research grants, vouchers and graduate placements.
– Marine-i is an ERDF funded project led by the University of Exeter with Cornwall College’s Falmouth Marine School and Unlocking Potential acting as a delivery partner. The project brings together key infrastructure and expertise to support innovation in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly’s marine sector, which has been identified as an area of high growth potential.
The Breakthrough2, Future Focus, Agri-tech and Marine-i projects are receiving up to £21.5m of funding (£3m, £3.7m, £7.8m and £6.9m respectively) from the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020. The Department for Communities and Local Government (and in London the intermediate body Greater London Authority) is the Managing Authority for European Regional Development Fund. Established by the European Union, the European Regional Development Fund helps local areas stimulate their economic development by investing in projects which will support innovation, businesses, create jobs and local community regenerations. For more information visit https://www.gov.uk/european-growth-funding
Notwithstanding the above the College may also use this DPS where:
– the College is bidding for or successfully secures contracts with an external Funding Body1 for similar Services. Examples of funding bodies that are applicable to this DPS are as follows:
– EU funded programmes (or any successor) to include but not be limited to:
– European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020 (ESIF).
– European Social Fund (ESF).
– European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
– UK Government departments to include but not be limited to:
– Skills Funding Agency (SFA).
– Education Funding Agency (EFA).
– Department for Environment Food & Rural Affairs (DEFRA).
– Regional programmes to include but not be limited to:
– Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP).
– Heart of the South West.
– it decides to fund for similar Services from its own budget.
Is a Recurrent Procurement Type? : No
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.