Business Process Reviews and Re-engineering Contract Hertfordshire
1. Business process review, re-engineering, and technology and connectivity review.
- Information systems or technology strategic review and planning services – 72222000
- Information systems or technology strategic review services – 72222100
- Information systems or technology planning services – 72222200
Location of contract
Value of contract
£100k – £180k
20 August 2019
06 September 2019
Contract start date
30 September 2019
Contract end date
31 December 2019
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Dacorum Borough Council requires support from a trusted and highly skilled partner, in the design and delivery of:
1. Business process review, re-engineering, and technology and connectivity review, to enable remote working for field officers.
2. Business Process Review and re-engineeting of the Housing Voids process.
The initial contract period is 2-3 months for a fixed tender price of £49,995, with the option to extend thereafter.
Minimum requirements apply so you are advised to check the tender documents, to ensure you comply with these.
The return date for tenders is 12 noon on 6 September 2019.
About the buyer
Sue Foster (DBC)
Additional information on how to apply for this contract
All the Tender Documents and correspondence must be submitted via the Councils e-tendering portal.at http://www.supplyhertfordshire.uk
Please submit your completed tender document via the Council’s e-tendering portal no later than 12 noon Friday 6 September 2019. Any tender submitted either manually or by email will not be accepted.
Is a Recurrent Procurement Type? : No
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.