Business Support Contract Southwark
In June 2019 Southwark Council agreed to establish the Southwark Pioneers Fund to deliver our Council Plan commitment to invest in Southwark’s entrepreneurs of the future.
- Business services: law, marketing, consulting, recruitment, printing and security – 79000000
- Other community, social and personal services – 98000000
Location of contract
Value of contract
18 November 2019
20 December 2019
Contract start date
27 April 2020
Contract end date
26 April 2022
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
In June 2019 Southwark Council agreed to establish the Southwark Pioneers Fund (SPF) to deliver our Council Plan commitment to invest in Southwark’s entrepreneurs of the future. The underpinning aims of the SPF are to drive inclusive growth by supporting the creation or scale-up of commercial and social enterprises (including revenue-raising charities) that will:
• Widen the diversity of people who own and lead enterprises in Southwark: Those from diverse backgrounds will be better able to access the support they need to start and grow their business or charity.
• Increase access to a range of quality job opportunities which are fairly paid and sustainable, apprenticeships and paid internships.
• Support Southwark enterprises to generate wider social or environmental value outcomes that support delivery of Southwark Council Plan commitments and/ or Southwark Council Common purpose outcomes.
The SPF is comprised of three independent but complimentary programmes (the Grants programme, Loans and Business Support). This tender is in respect of the business support programme which aims to support local enterprises to survive, thrive and grow. In particular, those receiving funding from SPF grants and loans or those who are seeking investment from SPF or elsewhere.
The council is seeking to procure a package of support including the following activities:
• Tailored business support on a range of topics
• Support with access to funding and affordable workspace
• Coordination of in kind support offers including the development of a mentoring programme
• Development of a network of those receiving support via the SPF
The business support offer should develop local enterprises, enhance our entrepreneurship ecosystem, and drive inclusive growth.
About the buyer
160 Tooley Street
+44 20 7525 3532
Search for ref. DN445494
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.