Business Support for Creation of Non Profit Distributing Organisation
Powys County Council has identified that it requires a suitably qualified and experienced specialist practitioner together with a specialist legal advisor (companies or individuals) to provide a comprehensive Business Case to include a sufficient level of detail with regards to the range of models available to the Council in order to create a new Non Profit Distributing Organisation.
Specialist Support for the creation of NPDO – Leisure Services
Powys County Council has identified that it requires a suitably qualified and experienced specialist practitioner together with a specialist legal advisor (companies or individuals) to provide a comprehensive Business Case to include a sufficient level of detail with regards to the range of models available to the Council in order to create a new Non Profit Distributing Organisation that will be operational at the latest by April 2015
Classification of contract (CPV codes)
73000000 – Research and development services and related consultancy services.
73100000 – Research and experimental development services.
73200000 – Research and development consultancy services.
79100000 – Legal services.
79200000 – Accounting, auditing and fiscal services.
79400000 – Business and management consultancy and related services.
79410000 – Business and management consultancy services.
79420000 – Management-related services.
Most economically advantageous tender in terms of:Criteria as detailed in the contract documents
SECTION IV: Administrative Information
Powys County Council will be conducting this procurement exercise through the Value Wales e-Tendering portal. This can be found at www.etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk, all information may be downloaded and returned through this channel.
Internet address(es): http://etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
Suppliers Instructions How to Express Interest in this Tender
1. Register your company on the eTenderwales portal (this is only required once)
– Browse to the eSourcing Portal: www.etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
– Click the “Click here to register” link
– Accept the terms and conditions and click “continue”
– Enter your correct business and user details
– Note the username you chose and click “Save” when complete
– You will shortly receive an email with your unique password (please keep this secure)
2. Express an Interest in the tender
– Login to the portal with the username/password
– Click the “Open Access ITTs” link.
– Click on the relevant ITT to access the content.
– Click the “Express Interest” button in the “Actions” box on the left-hand side of the page.
– This will move the ITT into your “My ITTs” page. (This is a secure area reserved for your projects only)
– Click on the ITT code, you can now access any attachments by clicking the “Settings and Buyer Attachments” in the “Actions” box
3. Responding to the tender
– You can now choose to “Reply” or “Reject” (please give a reason if rejecting)
– You can now use the ‘Messages’ function to communicate with the buyer and seek any clarification
– Note the deadline for completion, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the ITT
– There may be a mixture of online & offline actions for you to perform (there is detailed online help available)
If you require any further assistance use the online help, or the BravoSolution help desk is available Mon – Fri (8am – 6pm) on:
– eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Phone: 0800 368 4850 / Fax: 020 7080 0480
Tenders or Requests to Participate must be sent to:
Official name: www.etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk