To undertake a business survey to understand the scale and nature of impact for those who benefit from Innovate UK support.
Business Survey – Innovate UK Women in Innovation and Young Innovators
Knowledge Transfer Network Limited
- Research and development services and related consultancy services – 73000000
- Business services: law, marketing, consulting, recruitment, printing and security – 79000000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£30,000 to £90,000
7 September 2022
10 October 2022
Contract start date
23 October 2022
Contract end date
31 January 2023
Open procedure (above threshold)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Business Survey – Innovate UK Women in Innovation and Young Innovators:
This tender is for a research company to undertake a business survey to understand the scale and nature of impact for those who benefit from Innovate UK support. We are seeking proposals which suggest ways to demonstrate to what extent there is additionality through our programmes, compared with other companies that we do not engage with. Finally, we are looking for the successful provider to design a methodology that can be replicated to assess the impact of similar types of Innovate UK programmes.
Scope of Tender:
This business survey will focus on two Innovate UK programmes that encourage greater diversity and inclusion of particular groups of Innovators that have, traditionally, been underserved – women and young people. In total, these programmes have provided funding and other support for approximately 250 projects and companies.
- Women in Innovation_Young Innovators – business survey.pdf
- Tender notice
- Tender information
- IUK KTN Contractor T&Cs of Engagement.pdf
- Annexes to the Contract
- IUK KTN Terms and Conditions
- Women in Innovation Logic Model v1.pptx
- Tender notice
- Women in Innovation Logic model
- Women in Innovation Young Innovators Business Survey clarification questions and answers 30th September 2020.pdf
- Bidding documents
- A Frequently Asked Questions document, based upon queries from potential applicants.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
Unit 218,Business Design Centre, 52 Upper Street