Business to Business Telemarketing Services for Royal Mail
Royal Mail has the occasional need for the supply of telephone services for various purposes such as lead qualification, telemarketing, data capture, telesales, research and other services (hereinafter referred to as Telemarketing Services).
UK-London: advertising services
Contract notice – utilities
Section I: Contracting entity
Royal Mail Group Limited
1st Floor, 35-50 Rathbone Place
For the attention of: David Hovell
W1T 1HQ London
Telephone: +44 7894393516
Fax: +44 2074414727
General address of the contracting entity: www.royalmailgroup.com
Electronic submission of tenders and requests to participate: Use the latest version of Internet Explorer from a Windows PC to access: https://rmg.frictionless.com/fsguestvendor/vendordesktop/register?ui=ui2
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Section II: Object of the contract
Service category No 13: Advertising services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: London UK.
NUTS code UKI
maximum number of participants to the framework agreement envisaged: 2
Duration of the framework agreement
Duration in years: 3
Estimated total value of purchases for the entire duration of the framework agreement
Frequency and value of the contracts to be awarded: Precise quantities are unknown and will depend on the number of economic operators appointed and Royal Mail’s requirements during the term.
79341000, 79341100, 79341200, 79341400, 79342000, 79342200
Estimated value excluding VAT
Range: between 1,00 and 1 000 000,00 GBP
Description of these options: The Initial Term of the framework will be 1 year. Royal Mail will then have the option to extend the framework by up to 2 further years.
Number of possible renewals: 2
In the case of renewable contracts, estimated time-frame for subsequent calls for competition:
in months: 12 (from the award of the contract)
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
To evidence the fact that they are suitably skilled and experienced in the supply of B2B telemarketing services, Economic Operators are required to:
— have at least 10 (ten) telephone agents, who are permanent or long-term contracting staff members, currently engaged on B2B telemarketing activity,
— have an annual income from B2B telemarketing activity of not less than 500 000 GBP.
Section IV: Procedure
Some candidates have already been selected (if appropriate under certain types of negotiated procedures): no
Payable documents: no
Section VI: Complementary information
Please read all of the following information carefully.
Important: Before expressing interest in this procurement, please read Section III.2 and check that you meet the minimum conditions for participation. In particular check your compliance with sections III.2.2 (Economic and financial capacity) and III.2.3 (Technical Capacity). Please do not express interest in any Lot if you can not meet the minimum conditions for participation.
1. Expression of Interest. Please ensure that you submit an expression of interest promptly so that your details can be populated in the Royal Mail Group Electronic Sourcing system (E-Sourcing). This is a necessary first step in order for you to be able to submit a PQQ.
2. To formally express interest in this procurement you must first complete the Supplier Registration form at: https://rmg.frictionless.com/fsguestvendor/vendordesktop/register?ui=ui2
Important: When completing the form:
— please do so from a windows PC using the latest version of Internet Explorer, or more specifically Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 SP2, Microsoft Internet Explorer 7, or Microsoft Internet Explorer 8,
— If you are unable to complete any fields because of format errors, please complete with a single zero “0” and tab through,
— You must select one Lot from one of the two drop-down boxes at the top of the form.
3. You will then be sent information on how to access the PQQ. The process will be managed using the RMG Electronic Sourcing System (Esourcing).
4. The PQQ is accessed via Esourcing. Following completion of a Supplier Registration Form you will be sent 2 emails with information that will allow you to access it.
— The first eMail will include log-on details to eSourcing. The eMail will arrive via RMG@frictionless.com and wil be headed Royal Mail Group RFX – (please do not email this site unless instructed to do so).
— The second email will specifically invite you to participate in the PQQ for Telemarketing services.
It is at this point that you will be able to fully access the PQQ and start to complete it.
5. The PQQ will close as noted in IV.3.4.
Please note: Your log-on will not be activated until you are formally invited to participate, so please do not try to log-on before you are invited to do so, since your access will be denied.
6. Royal Mail Group may require suppliers to supplement or clarify the information submitted in the PQQ and may also undertake its own audit of the supplier to verify the information provided.
7. Tenders and all supporting documentation for the contract must be priced in sterling (unless otherwise specified in the contract documents) and written in English.
8. Any agreement entered into will be considered a contract made in England according to English law and bidders will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
9. Royal Mail Group is not liable for any costs incurred by those expressing an interest in tendering for this contract opportunity. Royal Mail Group reserves the right to terminate the procurement process (or part of it), to change the basis of and the procedures for the procurement process at any time, or to procure the contract by alternative means if it appears that the contract can be more advantageously procured by alternative means.
The most economically advantageous or any tender will not automatically be accepted.
All communications concerning this procurement process must be made through the eSourcing system.
see VI.4.2 below
see VI.4.2 above
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice:21.9.2012