Business Training Contract on Sustainability
Provision of a Training Practitioner for Sustainability Workshops to Creative Businesses in Leicester City.
Awarding body Leicester City Council
|Est. Start Date:||29/07/2013|
|Est. End Date:||12/08/2013|
Leicester’s Creative Enterprise Hub is looking for a training practitioner to deliver a two-stage sustainability workshop to creative industry businesses in Leicester City.
These workshops are at the introductory level and will provide initial awareness of the tangible business benefits and begin to create practical approaches and solutions that are relevant to the full breadth of those in the creative industries with particular focus on SMEs.
By the two sessions, participants will be able to:
• Be aware of the way that Creative Industries can contribute to sustainability.
• Gain a general understanding of the key terms commonly used in sustainability.
• Be able to identify simple actions which are suitable for their own business.
• Demonstrate a link between sustainable business practice and profitability.
• What sustainability means for the businesses in the creative industries:
o Opportunities for cost savings
o Revenue growth and new business.
• Delivering business benefits through practical exercises that will show how an SME can deliver business benefits through sustainable approaches. This should include examples of actions that the attendees can undertake in the period between the two sessions.
• Measuring the impact to the business.
• Selling your own environmental credentials to clients.
• How to focus on what will make the biggest difference to creative businesses and the environment.
• Creating a practical, deliverable sustainability plan.
The proposed workshop should address each of these in an interactive, creative and informative manner.
Target Group: Creative Industry Businesses in Leicester City
Number of delegates approximately to be trained per session: 10 to 15
Number and length of events: 1 x 2 sessions
Delivery Date: w/c 29th July 2013
Venue if known: Leicester City Centre venue
Creative Enterprise Hub is funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and therefore all documents relating to this activity will have to adhere to our funder’s guidelines, including presentations on standard ERDF templates and using ERDF logos on any material such as handouts. The ERDF publicity toolkit is available at https://www.gov.uk/erdf-national-guidance.
Responses will be assessed on a criterion which includes Quality and Price. Detail of which are provided within the RFQ document.
Please submit your proposal and complete the RFQ and return to: firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be considered for this work.
This should be returned by 15:00pm on 15/07/2013 at the very latest.
Organisations are asked to regularly check this opportunity on Source Leicestershire for any updates. Any advertised opportunity might be updated or removed at short notice due to unforeseen circumstances.
Applicants should note that due to the technicality of the software package being used to create this advert, this Opportunity will become “invisible” at midnight, 14/07/2013. Applicants are therefore requested to save all documentation relating to this Opportunity locally.
Please note that the RFQ document found below under “Associated Documents” needs to be completed. The Training Agreement document is for information purposes only.
These documents are for information only. Please follow instructions for registration and receipt of full tender/quotation documentation.
- PAN0336 – Request for Quote (RFQ) Final(doc) 152 KB
|Contract Type||One off|
|Estimated ValueText Description|
|Suitable for SME||YES|
Document Available Until
Submission Return By
Leicester City Council
Surinder Kahlon, Tel No: 0116 252 7114
New Walk Centre,
Leicester LE1 6ZG