Business Travel Management Services
We are tendering for Travel Management Services to support us in provision of tools for staff to access information on the most cost effective and practical form of transport, corporate hotel deals and the best value in the marketplace.
UK-Birmingham: Business travel services
Section I: Contracting authority
Challenge House, 148-150 High Street, Aston
Contact point(s): Finance
For the attention of: Mark Sullivan
B6 4US Birmingham
Telephone: +44 1212505250
General address of the contracting authority: www.nacro.org.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.mytenders.org/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA24372
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Section II: Object of the contract
Service category No 27: Other services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: England ?nd Wales.
NUTS code UK
We currently have a contract with Enterprise Hire and will be looking to integrate this into the full solution
We use rail warrants for parts of our business but in the main staff are responsible for booking their own travel.
The service benefits we are looking to achieve are as follows:
— Immediate cost savings through best in market prices,
— Provision of an online portal for staff to make quick informed decisions,
— The main providers partner Enterprise, therefore we can include our competitive hire deal within the service,
— Full management reporting to assist in analysing spend,
— Reduction in administration (Expense claims).
Note: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the myTenders Web Site at http://www.myTenders.org/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=105719
Business Mileage 581 258 GBP,
Rail and Taxi’s 325 049 GBP,
Hotel and Hire cars 36 254 GBP.
Hire car service will remain with Enterprise.
Description of these options: Provisional 12 month extension.
Provisional timetable for recourse to these options:
in months: 24 (from the award of the contract)
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) All candidates must comply with the requirements of the State in which they are established, regarding registration on the professional or trade register.
(6) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(2) All candidates will be required to provide a statement, covering the 3 previous financial years including the overall turnover of the candidate and the turnover in respect of the activities which are of a similar type to the subject matter of this notice.
(1) A statement of the candidate’s average annual number of staff and managerial staff over the previous 3 years.
(2) All candidates will be required to provide certification from an independent body attesting conformity to environmental management standards in accordance with the Community Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS); or the European standard BS EN ISO 14001.
(3) An indication of the proportion of the contract which the services provider intends possibly to subcontract.
Section IV: Procedure
Justification for the choice of accelerated procedure: Procurement resource to be reduced in September. Travel & Subsistence Policy to be revised on 1st September 2013.Business priority – improved solution needs to be in place asap.
The most economically advantageous tender in terms of the criteria stated below
1. Commercials. Weighting 40
2. Online system / tools / Interfaces. Weighting 20
3. Ability to offer best in market value. Weighting 10
4. Pro-activity in driving down costs throughout the contract. Weighting 10
5. Service Support. Weighting 10
6. Industry standing. Weighting 5
7. Training / Implementaion plans. Weighting 5
Section VI: Complementary information
Estimated timing for further notices to be published: 2 – 3 years.
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice:12.6.2013