Candidate Attraction and Recruitment of Registered Nurses from the European Union
NHS Professionals Ltd (NHSP) is the leading provider of managed flexible workforce services to the NHS supporting over 60 Client Trusts across the UK with approximately 40,000 general and specialist Nurses, Doctors, Midwives, Administrative and Allied Health Professionals registered to its bank.
United Kingdom-Watford: Health and social work services
Section I: Contracting authority
NHS Professionals Ltd
3rd Floor, Edward Hyde Building, 38 Clarendon Road
Contact point(s): Please use the Bravo Secure messaging facility
For the attention of: Andy Rouse
WD17 1JW Watford
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Section II: Object of the contract
Service category No 25: Health and social services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: NHS Professionals Ltd (NHSP) is the leading provider of managed flexible workforce services to the NHS supporting over 60 Client Trusts across the UK with approximately 40,000 general and specialist Nurses, Doctors, Midwives, Administrative and Allied Health Professionals registered to its bank.
We work in partnership with our Client Trusts supporting their patient safety, workforce strategy and cost saving goals. We manage flexible worker banks on behalf of our Client trusts, helping them to implement tactical measures to improve workforce and productivity as part of an overarching workforce strategy.
Further background information may be obtained from the NHSP website at http://www.nhsprofessionals.nhs.uk
NHSP is a limited company and a commercial entity which is voluntarily submitting to the Restricted Procedure but is only bound by EU law to the extent applicable.
NUTS code UK
Number of participants to the framework agreement envisaged: 5
Duration of the framework agreement
Duration in months: 48
Estimated total value of purchases for the entire duration of the framework agreement
Estimated value excluding VAT: 4 000 000 GBP
The successful Service Providers shall source and deliver staff from denoted EU countries in accordance with the required and agreed methodology and protocols ensuring that said staffs are of the required calibre. As such the Service Providers shall be directly responsible for all checking, vetting and reference related activities at the agreed price, to the agreed timescales and to any special requirements demanded from time to time by NHSP Client Trusts.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Description of particular conditions: Please see tender documentation for details.
1. Register your company on the eSourcing portal (this is only required once) – Browse to the eSourcing Portal: https://commercialsolutions.bravosolution.co.uk and click the link to register – Accept the terms and conditions and click ‘continue’ – Enter your correct business and user details – Note the username you chose and click ‘Save’ when complete – You will shortly receive an email with your unique password (please keep this secure).
2. Express an Interest in the tender – Login to the portal with the username/password – Click the ‘PQQs / ITTs Open To All Suppliers’ link. (These are Pre-Qualification Questionnaires or Invitations to Tender open to any registered supplier) – Click on the relevant PQQ/ ITT to access the content. – Click the ‘Express Interest’ button at the top of the page. – This will move the PQQ /ITT into your ‘My PQQs/ My ITTs’ page. (This is a secure area reserved for your projects only) -You can now access any attachments by clicking ‘Buyer Attachments’ in the ‘PQQ/ ITT Details’ box.
3. Responding to the tender – Click ‘My Response’ under ‘PQQ/ ITT Details’, you can choose to ‘Create Response’ or to ‘Decline to Respond’ (please give a reason if declining) – You can now use the ‘Messages’ function to communicate with the buyer and seek any clarification – Note the deadline for completion, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the PQQ/ ITT – There may be a mixture of online and offline actions for you to perform (there is detailed online help available) You must then submit your reply using the ‘Submit Response’ button at the top of the page. If you require any further assistance please consult the online help, or contact the eTendering help desk.
Minimum level(s) of standards possibly required: Please see tender documentation for details.
Please see tender documentation for details.
Minimum level(s) of standards possibly required:
Please see tender documentation for details.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
It is intended that the end user of the framework agreement will apply the following terms (to be confirmed on award):
1. Tenders will be ranked to indicate the most economically advantageous tender, as evaluated against the award criteria.
2. The highest scoring bid will be deemed to be the most economically advantageous tender and that supplier will be given the highest rank.
3. For each specific requirement, the highest ranked supplier will be invited to provide the service.
4. Should the highest ranked supplier, for any reason, be unable to meet the specific requirement at that time, then the second ranked supplier will be invited to provide the service.
5. Should the second highest ranked supplier, for any reason, be unable to meet the specific requirement at that time the process will cascade through the ranked suppliers until the specific requirement can be met.