Capital and Asset Management Works – Market Engagement Event 11 March 2021
Building refurbishment, building extensions, roof repairs and re-roofing works.
We are holding a Market Engagement event over Zoom on 11 March 2021 timeslot 10:00 until 12:00 and wish to invite all Contractors who are interested in and are qualified to undertake Capital and Asset Management works on behalf of Rochdale Council in the following areas:
• Building refurbishment
• Building extensions
• Roof repairs and re-roofing works
• Mechanical and electrical services installation repairs and replacement
• External works and landscaping
• Statutory servicing works contracts
Indicative Budgets for:
Schools Capital works £2,785,000.00
AMG works £1,513,852.00
Various other capital projects: £100,000 – £3,000,000
During the Market engagement we am to cover:
• The current planned works programmes
• The Tendering Process
• Social Value process
• Priority Account Service (PAS)
• Health and safety and Insurance requirements.
Please find attached a registration form which we would ask you to complete and return to enable us structure the event appropriately. Please ensure this form is submitted via the messaging function on The Chest.
Estimated contract dates
Expression of interest window
From 02/03/2021 11:00 to 11/03/2021 10:00