Car Park and Road Works
The contract is to carry out two enhancement projects within Pembrokeshire Coast National Park. The projects briefly are :-
Solva Car Park –
– Resurfacing works
– Relocation of boat shed (Demolish & Rebuild)
– General Enhancement
Porthgain Enhancement Scheme
– Road resurfacing works
– Streetlighting enhancement
– General Enhancement
The projects must be executed to minimise inconvenience to visitors in these busy tourism destinations. The two projects are to be completed simultaneously between mid September and mid December 2012.
The development is part of Visit Wales’ Coastal Tourism Project, part funded by the European Regional Development fund through the Welsh Government, to encourage tourism along the welsh coastline.
See also attached documents for additional detail on the two projects.
Classification of contract (CPV codes)
45233121 – Main road construction works.
45210000 – Building construction work.
45200000 – Works for complete or part construction and civil engineering work.
Most economically advantageous tender in terms of:1. The contract will be awarded based on :-
3. 1. Contractors interested in tendering for this contract are to complete pre-qualification questionnaire (attached below). Completed questionnaires are to be returned to the e-mail address below by Wednesday 15th August 2012.
5. 2. All submitted questionnaires will be evaluated and short listed to tender based on the following criteria :-
7. a. Pass / Fail criteria – Contractors must provide the information in this stage to progress.
8. b. Track record – 40%
9. c. Capacity / Capability – 40%
10. d. Site Waste management & Sustainability – 20%
12. 3. Following evaluation of Pre-Qualification Questionnaires successful contractors (a maximum of 6) will be notified and requested to formally tender for the contract.
SECTION IV: Administrative Information
Contractors are to complete the attached Pre-Qualification Questionnaire and return it by e-mail to email@example.com or by post to the address below no later than 4.30pm on Wednesday 15th August 2012 :-
Katrina Small, Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority, Llanion Park, Pembroke Dock. Pembrokeshire. SA72 6DY.
Should suppliers have any queries or request a copy of the questionnaire by post please contact Andrew Muskett on 01646 624891 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org