Care at Home Framework Market Engagement – Cheshire

Care at Home Framework Market Engagement – Cheshire

We are inviting Care at Home providers to a virtual Market Engagement event to discuss the opportunity to join as one of our Framework Providers.

Opportunity Id
DN496680
Title
Care at Home Framework Market Engagement
Categories
410000 – Social Community Care Supplies & Services
Description
We are inviting Care at Home providers to a virtual Market Engagement event to discuss the opportunity to join as one of our Framework Providers. In July 2020 we implemented a new contract model for Care at Home. Our borough has been split into 9 lots which align with the 9 CCG Care Communities. In each community we have 1 or 2 Prime Providers who must pick up 85% of all packages in that area. The remaining 15% is allocated to Framework Providers. Feedback from other Local Authorities who implement this model is that having a framework is a positive means of introducing smaller care providers into the market and allows for smaller providers to be given business in a manner that they can manage. We would like to introduce a secondary Framework. This is an exciting opportunity for providers to work with Cheshire West to develop and expand our care at home market. The event will take place in the afternoon Monday 7th September. A Microsoft Teams meeting invite will be sent including a presentation which explains more about our current model and what we aim to achieve. If you are interested in attending this event, can you please respond to Rebecca Cooke with details of who will be attending from your organisation. Rebecca.cooke@cheshirewestandchester.gov.uk
Region(s) of supply
Cheshire
Estimated value
N/A
Keywords
Care at Home

Key dates

Estimated contract dates
Start date
07/09/2020
End date
07/09/2020

Contact details

Buyer
Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council
Contact
Kevin Cliffe
Telephone
01244 976154
Address
Civic Way Offices
Ellesmere Port
Cheshire
CH65 0BE

Expression of interest window

From 02/09/2020 12:30 to 07/09/2020 13:00