Care Homes Contract – Warwickshire
This Framework is for the provision of care home and nursing home placements for Warwickshire County Council (the Council), NHS South Warwickshire Clinical Commissioning Group.
Care Homes Refresh 2020
Coventry – Solihull – Warwickshire
- Health and social work services – 85000000
- Social work and related services – 85300000
- Social work services – 85310000
Location of contract
Value of contract
PROJECT – 00009887
2 February 2021
8 March 2021
Contract start date
1 September 2021
Contract end date
31 August 2026
Open procedure (OJEU)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
This tender is to allow further organisations to apply for a contract to provide care home services to WCC and the CCGs, following the original tenders in 2016.
This framework is for the provision of care home and nursing home placements for Warwickshire County Council (the Council), NHS South Warwickshire Clinical Commissioning Group. NHS Warwickshire North Clinical Commissioning Group and NHS Coventry and Rugby Clinical Commissioning Group (the CCGs).
Please note that CRCCG anticipate using alternative arrangements for their placements within Coventry City.
The Council will be acting as lead commissioner in this procedure.
This tender is for all care home services for older people and adults with support needs which includes (but is not limited to):
– Residential and nursing;
– Physical disabilities;
– Learning disabilities and/or autism;
– Mental health needs;
– Sensory impairment;
– Acquired brain injury;
– Cognitive impairment;
– Continuing healthcare.
Joint commissioning provides the Council and the CCGs with an opportunity to work together to move towards greater integration of health and social care services. By combining our requirements through this process we can put in place new contracts that have a joint specification and allow customers in receipt of services to receive a consistent standard of quality and care, regardless of who is funding their service. Providers will be informed in advance of any changes to the specification or duties they are required to perform.
- Tender Notice
- Additional information on how to apply for this contract
- Additional text
- Warwickshire County Council will be using its e-tendering system (CSW-JETS) for the administration of this procurement process. Providers must register with the system to be able to express an interest and download documents. The web address for CSW-JETS is: www.csw-jets.co.uk Registration and use of CSW-JETS is free. All correspondence or clarifications relating to this procurement must be via the CSWJETS correspondence function. If you are having trouble registering with CSW-JETS please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org Providers must register on CSW-JETS and express an interest in this project and be able to correspond with us about this procurement.
Is a Recurrent Procurement Type? : No
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer