Carers Workshop 10 June 2015
Merseyside Local Authority Commissioners would like to invite providers to a workshop on 10th June 2015 in order to begin to develop a shared vision with service providers, commissioners and other key stakeholders of high quality personal care and support.
- Knowsley Council
- Provider Event: Visioning the future of Personal Care and Support for children and young people on Merseyside
- Merseyside Local Authority Commissioners would like to invite providers to a workshop on 10th June 2015 in order to begin to develop a shared vision with service providers, commissioners and other key stakeholders of high quality personal care and support for children and young people for the future.
The workshop will focus upon:
· Identifying what is positive and challenging about current provision of personal care and support provided to children, young people and adults who are disabled.
· Seeking to define what quality means in delivering personal care and what are the barriers to providing a high quality service.
· Seeking to establish what the necessary requirements are for retaining a skilled and committed workforce and identified ways in which this can be achieved together.
· How providers can work creativity to achieve outcomes for families.
The Workshop will take place on 10th June, 10am to 3.30pm at:
Muirhead Avenue East
Liverpool, Merseyside, L12 0HB
Tel: 0151 233 3020
Tea and coffee will be available from 9.30am and a buffet lunch will be provided
Free parking is available for attendees
If you would like to attend the event please select the option to express your interest by 5pm on Monday 8 June 2015. This is limited to one representative per organisation.
Please only select the option if you want to attend the event.
If you require further information please contact email@example.com
- Mr Liam Bedson
- Email Address:
- +44 1514434246
- +44 1514435407
- 4th Floor, Municipal Building
- 20/05/2015 16:30
- 08/06/2015 17:00
- 0 (months)
- 0 (months)
|Attached/Link Name||Size||Date Uploaded|
|How to find Croxteth Hall.PDF||207kb||21/05/2015|