The solution is required to work alongside the NHSBSA’s Microsoft Dynamics 365 infrastructure to produce documents from data. Suppliers who register an interest should provide a written RFI responses by 15th November 2022.
NHS Business Services Authority
- Document management software package – 48311000
- Document management system – 48311100
- Content management software package – 48783000
Location of contract
25 October 2022
15 November 2022
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Request for information for the provision of a Case Management solution. The solution is required to work alongside the NHSBSA’s Microsoft Dynamics 365 infrastructure to produce documents from data to:
• Generate documents from templates;
• Build the document generation into the smartflow to execute pre or post actions;
• Enable storage of generated document in Dynamics/SharePoint;
• Enable generation of documents in multiple formats.
• perform mass mail merge and combine all merged documents into 1 document.
The NHSBSA are looking to introduce a flexible solution, underpinning business activities, to enable more agility to react to an ever-changing landscape and future proof Provider Assurance services.
Through this pre-market engagement exercise we are seeking high-level input to enable us to assess the market and to inform any future investment and resulting procurement process. It would be beneficial through this exercise to determine new solutions available to continue to deliver Provider Assurance services to customers while optimising efficiencies.
This invitation to participate in the RFI has been published on Contracts Finder.
Suppliers who register an interest should provide a written RFI responses by 15th November 2022.
Interested parties must register an interest in this RFI via https://health-family.force.com/s/Welcome (search opportunities using system reference C98638).
Suppliers should note that this RFI is a market research exercise only and it is not an invitation to tender or invitation to offer an agreement.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
Commercial Services Team
Newcastle upon Tyne