Catering Services Contracts Hertfordshire
1) Patient catering; 2) Non patient catering; and 3) Helpdesk.
United Kingdom-Hatfield: Catering services
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name and addresses
Postal address: Head Office, The Colonnades, Beaconsfield Road
NUTS code: UKH
Postal code: AL10 8YE
Country: United Kingdom
Contact person: Alexander Trollope
Address of the buyer profile: https://nhs.bravosolution.co.uk/nhs_collaborative/web/login.html
I.1)Name and addresses
I.2)Information about joint procurement
I.4)Type of the contracting authority
Section II: Object
HPFT, HCT — Catering Services
II.1.2)Main CPV code
II.1.3)Type of contract
The Hertfordshire Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust (HPFT) and Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust (HCT) (the ‘Authorities’) are joining together in a collaborative procurement, to procure their catering services, to a mixed multi-site, multi stakeholder portfolio. The authorities have a mix of inpatient, outpatient and administration areas making up their core service.
The preferred bidder will (subject to certain Trust specific variances) be awarded 2 identical catering service contracts, one with HPFT and the other with HCT. Both contracts will have a contract commencement date of 1.11.2020.
II.1.5)Estimated total value
II.1.6)Information about lots
II.2.2)Additional CPV code(s)
II.2.3)Place of performance
II.2.4)Description of the procurement:
The catering service provision will be made up of the following sub-services:
1) Patient catering;
2) Non patient catering; and
The objectives of this procurement are as follows:
1) The provision of catering services which are supportive of, and enhance the diverse core services associated with the authorities property portfolios;
2) Provision of a quality catering service which represents value for money without compromising on quality and service delivery;
3) A transparent service provision in terms of both task delivery and cost;
4) The provision of continuity of service, processes, systems and procedures across all properties;
5) A consistent service delivery across the authorities diverse property portfolios;
6) A partnership approach with a catering service provider that delivers on service, and understands the explicit and implicit needs and values of the authorities;
7) A collaborative approach to catering service delivery which interfaces with the Authorities other FM service providers;
8) A service provider and supply chain members that can effectively manage multi-site stakeholder expectations; and
9) The provision of a flexible service delivery model, that considers the potential change in property footprint scheduled throughout the duration of the contracts.
The authorities are looking for a service provider who can deliver the above objectives within a healthcare environment, and who will embrace and work in partnership with both Trusts and their clients, so future aspirations can be exceeded.
Furthermore, the authorities require a service provider who appreciates that expectations and priorities of the catering service are unique to each type of property, and thus are expected to adopt an approach that is property specific, proactive and responsive.
The authorities are procuring additional facilities management services (hard facilities management and soft facilities management) under separate tender processes.
II.2.7)Duration of the contract, framework agreement or dynamic purchasing system
The authorities shall be entitled to extend the contract(s) on the expiry of the initial term in 2 further consecutive 12 month increments by giving the contractor written notice of each such extension no less than 3 months prior to the date on which the initial term, or the then current extended term, would have expired.
II.2.9)Information about the limits on the number of candidates to be invited
II.2.10)Information about variants
II.2.11)Information about options
II.2.13)Information about European Union funds
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.1.8)Information about the Government Procurement Agreement (GPA)
IV.2.2)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.2.3)Estimated date of dispatch of invitations to tender or to participate to selected candidates
IV.2.4)Languages in which tenders or requests to participate may be submitted:
IV.2.6)Minimum time frame during which the tenderer must maintain the tender
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.1)Information about recurrence
Postal address: Strand, Holborn
Postal code: WC2A 2LL
Country: United Kingdom
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: