The Provison of Catering Services for Derby City’s Council House and Kedleston Road Training Venue
Derby City Council (the Council) wishes to procure suitable external organisation/s for the provision of catering services at two locations within the City. REFERENCE TD0425
|Est. Start Date:||01/11/2012|
|Est. End Date:||31/10/2016|
Derby City Council (the Council) wishes to procure suitable external organisation/s for the provision of catering services at two locations within the City:
• the Fully Refurbished Council House (Lot 1)
• the Kedleston Road Training Venue (Lot 2)
Under Lot 1, the Council requires:
• the provision of a café service in the new café/restaurant facility, which will be open to employees and members of the public. The Council intends to let a commercial lease for the provision of this aspect of Lot 1; and
• the provision of civic/corporate hospitality services on the terms of contract for services.
For Lot 2, the procurement exercise will be based on a service contract agreement.
The services will cover the following catering objectives:
• running a successful restaurant/café facility which caters for Council employees, members and the public;
a quality hospitality catering service that can service the wider civic, members and commercial needs of the Council.
|Contract Type||One off|
|Procurement Process||Open Tender|
|Estimated ValueText Description|
|Suitable for SME||YES|
Document Available Until
Submission Return By
Derby City Council
Surinder Kahlon & Sandra Cole
01332 643275 & 01332 642142