Change and Portfolio Management Office – Request for Quotation
Supply of services to scope, design and implement a new Change and Portfolio Management Office.
- Business and management consultancy and related services – 79400000
Location of contract
Value of contract
13 August 2019
13 September 2019
Contract start date
01 October 2019
Contract end date
31 December 2020
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The University is inviting RFQs (requests for quotations) for the supply of services to scope, design and implement a new Change & Portfolio Management Office (CPMO). We would envisage an initial three month period to get the CPMO established, with the potential optional additional of ongoing consultancy support over a 12 month period.
Core elements of the services required are as follows:
• Defining the scope and remit of the CPMO.
• Establishing a team structure and identifying the roles and responsibilities that sit within it.
• Supporting with the recruitment to these roles in terms of shaping job descriptions and interviewing potential candidates.
• Developing key CPMO processes and governance, and any supporting templates.
• Auditing current projects / programmes happening across the University and aligning these with the principles of processes of the CPMO.
• Supporting the transition of the CPMO into business as usual through communications, engagement, coaching and knowledge transfer
About the buyer
Access tender documents:
Oracle eTendering User Guide
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.