Child Care Training Provision Standing Approved List – Pembrokeshire County Council
Applications are invited from Training Providers with specific expertise in aspects of Community Care Training wishing to be included on a Standing Approved List for the Social Care Workforce Development Programme (SCWDP) in Pembrokeshire.
This Standing Approved List will run for a period of 12 months, with an option to extend for a further 12 months
See Additional Information below for instructions on how to register for this opportunity
Classification of contract (CPV codes)
80000000 – Education and training services.
80500000 – Training services.
80510000 – Specialist training services.
80560000 – Health and first-aid training services.
80561000 – Health training services.
SECTION IV: Administrative Information
Suppliers Instructions How to Express Interest in this Tender
1. Register your company on the etenderwales portal (this is only required once)
– Browse to the eSourcing Portal: www.etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
– Click the “Suppliers register here” link
– Enter your correct business and user details
– Note the username you chose and click “Save” when complete
– You will shortly receive an email with your unique password (please keep this secure)
– Agree to the terms and conditions and click “continue”
2. Express an Interest in the Project
– Login to the portal with the username/password
– Click the “ITTs Open to All Suppliers” link. (These are Invitations to Tender open to any registered supplier)
– Click on the relevant ITT to access the content.
– Click the “Express Interest” button in the “Actions” box on the left-hand side of the page.
– This will move the ITT into your “My ITTs” page. (This is a secure area reserved for your projects only)
– Click on the ITT code, you can now access any attachments by clicking the “Settings and Buyer Attachments” in the “Actions” box
3. Responding to the tender
– You can now choose to “Reply” or “Reject” (please give a reason if rejecting)
– You can now use the ‘Messages’ function to communicate with the buyer and seek any clarification
– Note the deadline for completion, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the ITT – There may be a mixture of online & offline actions for you to perform (there is detailed online help available)
If you require any further assistance use the online help, or the BravoSolution help desk is available Mon – Fri (8am – 6pm) on:
– email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Phone: 0800 368 4850/ Fax: 020 7080 0480