Clinical Psychological Support Service Contract – Warwickshire
Provide interventions for adoptive parents and support to ACE staff from a psychological/psychodynamic perspective.
ACE Clinical Psychological Support Service
Warwickshire County Council
- Guidance and counselling services – 85312300
- Guidance services – 85312310
- Counselling services – 85312320
Location of contract
Value of contract
£100,000 to £200,000
WCC – 10811
29 June 2021
3 August 2021
Contract start date
1 October 2021
Contract end date
30 September 2023
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Adoption Central England (ACE) is the regional adoption agency for Herefordshire Council, Worcestershire Children First, Warwickshire County Council, Solihull MBC and Coventry City Council. It was established on 1 February 2018. ACE has been a DDP certified service since January 2021.
ACE is seeking to commission a single supplier to provide a suitably qualified and experienced clinical psychologist who can provide interventions for adoptive parents and support to ACE staff from a psychological/psychodynamic perspective.
The clinical psychologist services will compliment the services already available through ACE and the adoption support fund. The service needs to be culturally sensitive to the to the needs of adoptive families from a wide range of racial, cultural and religious backgrounds.
- Tender Notice
- Additional information on how to apply for this contract
- Additional text
- Warwickshire County Council will be using its e-tendering system (CSW-JETS) for the administration of this procurement process. Providers must register with the system to be able to express an interest and download documents. The web address for CSW-JETS is: www.csw-jets.co.uk Registration and use of CSW-JETS is free. All correspondence or clarifications relating to this procurement must be via the CSWJETS correspondence function. If you are having trouble registering with CSWJETS please email us at: email@example.com Providers must register on CSW-JETS and express an interest in this project in order to download tender documents and be able to correspond with us about this procurement.
Is a Recurrent Procurement Type? : No
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer