Clinical Supervision for Lambeth Youth Offending Service
Lambeth Youth Offending Service are looking to commission a provider to deliver effective clinical supervision sessions.
- Staff development services – 79633000
- Counselling services – 85312320
Location of contract
Value of contract
11 March 2020
01 May 2020
Contract start date
01 June 2020
Contract end date
31 May 2021
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Lambeth Youth Offending Service (YOS) are looking to commission a provider to deliver effective Clinical Supervision sessions that will provide a safe and confidential environment for staff to reflect on their practice in the context of both their personal and professional responses to their work. The focus of the sessions are to support staff in their professional development and aim to increase the reflective practice within the service. The service acknowledges that staff require additional supervisory support due to the level and content of the work undertaken within Lambeth YOS.
We are looking for a provider that has previous experience delivering group sessions to a similar cohort of professional practitioners, ideally within Youth Justice or Children’s Social Care.
Lambeth YOS requires a provider to deliver monthly Clinical Supervision Sessions for approximately 47 members of the team which consists of Operational Managers, Team Managers, YOS (Case) Officers, Intervention Officers and Specialist Workers.
About the buyer
Civic Centre, 6 Brixton Hill, Brixton
0207 926 2712
By submitting a tender I acknowledge and agree to the below the statements:
• I have read and understood Lambeth’s procurement guidance for suppliers, “Selling to the Council”
• I accept the Lambeth Terms and Conditions
• If I am selected to provide the above services and/or supplies this form and the information on it will form part of my contract with the London Borough of Lambeth
• If I am selected to provide the above services and/or supplies and am not already set up as a supplier on the Lambeth system I will comply with Lambeth’s Supplier Set-up procedures through iSupplier which includes the provision of a completed Supplier Self Certification form and Bank details on headed paper.
• Lambeth is under no obligation to accept the final results of the quotation competition or the lowest price for any particular item submitted by a supplier
• Non-delivery of services or products will result in non-payment by Lambeth Council
• False representation could result in de-selection from any competition or termination of contract
• It is a criminal offence to give or offer any gift or consideration whatsoever as an inducement or reward to any servant of a public body. I understand that any such action will empower Lambeth Council to cancel any contract or commission currently in force and may result in my exclusion from future work
• Lambeth has the right to use this information for the prevention and detection of fraud
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.