Coaching for Change Programme Southend
Coaching in one to one sessions and via telephone for up to 20 senior leaders.
- Coaching services – 79998000
- Training services – 80500000
Location of contract
Value of contract
26 November 2019
11 December 2019
Contract start date
12 January 2020
Contract end date
31 March 2021
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The MSE Group are inviting offers from suitability skilled, qualified and experienced suppliers to design, deliver and help embed a Coaching for Change programme and who can offer
• Coaching in one to one sessions and via telephone for up to 20 senior leaders who are leading complex and significant change over the next 12 months.
• Team coaching: an experienced team coach who can pilot the use of team coaching with two clinical or corporate teams that are moving from trust to group model (Two teams of 20 staff members)
• Provide a coach practitioner programme to develop internal coaches to support staff involved in change through coaching style conversations (accredited programme for 10-12 staff members)
To access this competition:
Login to https://suppliers.multiquote.com and view the opportunity CA6782.
Visit https://suppliers.multiquote.com then register and quote CA6782 as the reason for registration.
Any queries please contact MultiQuote on 0151 482 9230.
About the buyer
Britannia House, Unit 11-13
Britannia Business Park
0151 482 9230
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.