Coastal Sea Wall Realignment Works – Brighton
1. Construction of new concrete clad sheet pile wall approximately 215m long.
BHCC JB BlackRock Waterfront Enabling Package 2a – Sea wall
BHCC City Regeneration and Development
- Sea wall construction work – 45243300
Location of contract
Value of contract
BHCC – 032156
3 February 2021
11 March 2021
Contract start date
5 April 2021
Contract end date
6 April 2022
Open procedure (OJEU)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The Brighton Black Rock Sea Wall Realignment works, is part of the larger Black Rock Site Enabling and Public Realm Works commissioned to develop the Brighton Black Rock frontage. This specification is solely dedicated to the Coastal Sea Wall Realignment works. Site preliminaries apart from information relating to testing and sampling of materials covered by this specification will be provided in a separate document. All landward elements including promenade, drainage and landscape features are not part of this document. The works to be provided as part of the scheme include:
1. Construction of new concrete clad sheet pile wall approximately 215m long, tying into the Brighton Marina Harbour arm in the east and the existing seawall defences in the west. One bridging detail over an existing concrete groyne.
2. Demolishing existing seawall to a level of +2mOD.
3. Reinstatement of shingle beach adjacent to new seawall following construction works.
4. Installation of weep holes through new seawall.
- Tender Notice
- Additional information on how to apply for this contract
- Additional text
- Full details on this tender can be downloaded from the SE Shared Services Website here: https://www.sesharedservices.org.uk/esourcing
Is a Recurrent Procurement Type? : No
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
James Breen (BHCC)