Collection of Green Waste for Composting
The London Borough of Enfield requires a service relating to the Green Waste deposited at its Barrowell Green Recycling Centre, Barrowell Green, Winchmore Hill.
- London Borough of Enfield
- Collection of Green Waste for Composting
- The London Borough of Enfield requires a service relating to the Green Waste deposited at its Barrowell Green Recycling Centre, Barrowell Green, Winchmore Hill, N21 3AU for a Contract Term of 1 year from 1st April 2013 until 31st March 2014, with the possibility of a one-year extension at the Council’s absolute discretion. The requirement may take one of two forms,
Service Option 1: The treatment (by composting) of the Green Waste which will be delivered to the Contractor’s site by the Council or the Council’s sub-contractor, which in summary will involve the contractor:
· providing reception and emptying facilities at its site for incoming full containers
· providing a means of accurately measuring the weight of material received from the individual collection containers
· undertaking the composting of the delivered material to produce a useable product in accordance with industry best practice
· submitting all appropriate documentation to the Council
Service Option 2: The provision by the contractor of a sufficient number of suitable roll-on-off containers, the haulage of the containers between the Barrowell Green Recycling Centre and the Contractor’s site, and the treatment (by composting) of the Green Waste.
If you would like to submit a response please do so through the portal.
- Ms Lisa Barlow
- Email Address:
- 020 8379 2047
- B-Block North, Civic Centre
- 24/01/2013 08:00
- 11/02/2013 12:00
- 12 (months)
- 12 (months)