Communications Campaign – Competitive Quotation
To deliver NHS England and NHS Improvement Inclusive Workforce Health and Justice Communications Campaign.
Inclusive Workforce Health and Justice Communications Campaign
NHS England and NHS Improvement
- Marketing services – 79342000
Location of contract
Value of contract
5 December 2021
27 December 2021
Contract start date
14 January 2022
Contract end date
13 April 2022
Competitive quotation (non-OJEU)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The NHS is the largest employer in England, with nearly 1.2 million full-time equivalent (FTE) staff working in hospital and community services. NHS hospitals, mental health services and community providers are now reporting a shortage of nearly 84,000 FTE staff, severely affecting key groups such as nurses, midwives and health visitors ( ).
The workforces are comprised of a wide range of roles, including pharmacy technicians/pharmacists, healthcare support workers and other allied health professionals, nursing staff (mental health, primary care, substance misuse, learning disabilities, etc), general practitioners (GPs), advanced nurse practitioners, psychologists/psychiatrists and other specialist roles, including staff trained to work with specific cohorts, such as children and young people, as well as peer roles specifically for people with their own lived experience of the criminal justice system able to support others.
To develop and deliver an England wide campaign to increase the attractiveness of careers in NHS health and justice roles and encourage individuals to apply for them. This requires the following agency response covering the following areas:-
• Strategy development – proposition testing, reason to believe, key messages, call to action, testing language and tone of voice, recommendations on how to encourage people into Health and Justice roles in the wider context of the ‘We are the NHS’ campaign and staff shortages across the NHS
• Work with third party suppliers, where necessary, to deliver the campaign.
• Advice on channels to reach target audiences
• Development of marketing materials for paid media activity and for partners and stakeholders to use
• Budget requirements for roll out
• Evaluation strategy (including pre and post campaign research)
• Dovetail with an ‘Introduction to Health & Justice’ e-Learning for Health 20 min awareness course currently being developed
Interested suppliers should register on the NHS England & Improvement e-procurement system here: https://health-family.force.com/login
• Once logged in click ‘Find Opportunities’ and search for C55245 Inclusive Workforce Health & Justice Communications Campaign
• Click ‘Register Interest’
• Once you have registered your interest you will be able to view the Requirements and submit a response to the questions within the portal Any messages about the opportunity should be sent via the e-procurement system. You can do this by going to the home page and:
o Click on ‘My proposals & Quotes’
o Click the relevant Project Title
o Click ‘Messages’ & ‘New Message’
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer