Communications Provider – Request for Quote
To implement the Clean Catch UK communications strategy.
RFQ Communications Provider for Clean Catch UK
Defra Network eTendering Portal
- Sales or marketing software development services – 72212481
- Information technology services – 72222300
- Marketing services – 79342000
Location of contract
Value of contract
16 February 2021
25 February 2021
Contract start date
1 March 2021
Contract end date
31 March 2022
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Cefas require a communications specialist operating in the fisheries arena, to support the Clean Catch UK programme, delivering high-profile, high quality outputs on complex fisheries issues, involving multiple stakeholder audiences.
To implement the Clean Catch UK communications strategy through:
1. Providing continued maintenance and development of the Clean Catch UK website which is currently hosted at www.cleancatchuk.com
2. Providing continued development and content updates for the Clean Catch UK Hub which is incorporated into www.cleancatchuk.com which has been built using HTML, CCS and JS along with PHP.
3. Contributing to ongoing social media communications i.e.@CleanCatchUK
4. By producing up to 6 press releases per calendar year to promote key outputs of the Clean Catch UK programme.
5. By providing communication support and publicity around an “Inside Nature’s Giants” event1 for a number of bycaught sensitive species, to promote the Clean Catch UK programme.
6. Continued development of the Clean catch UK logo, to include an additional 2 wildlife species.
7. Secretariat of the Clean Catch UK National Steering Group (4 meetings per year), Regional Working Group (2 meetings per year) and 2 Local Focus Groups (6 meetings per year)2, working collaboratively with Cefas to implement the governance of these groups.
8. Development of a communications strategy for the Local Focus Group.
9. Producing an engaging, stakeholder report similar in the look and feel to the Hauling Up Solutions workshop report3, from a 30-page scientific report on a science-industry, bycatch monitoring and mitigation programme.
10. Produce a bycatch infographic from a 40-page review of sensitive species bycatch in UK fisheries4.
11. Co-writing with Cefas, a peer-review publication on bycatch mitigations for sensitive species, from the literature review for the Clean Catch UK mitigation hub.
- Tender Notice
- Link below
- Additional text
- Bravo E-tendering Portal – managing procurement on behalf of Cefas
https://defra.bravosolution.co.ukThank you for your interest in tendering for this requirement, You will need to access the documents through Bravo Solutions portal using the link provided.
If you are new to Bravo, you are required to register as a supplier:
1) Visit https://defra.bravosolution.co.uk and click the link to register – Accept the terms and conditions and click 'continue' – Enter your correct business and user details – Note the username you chose (usually your email address) and click 'Save' when complete – You will shortly receive an email (check spam filters if this does not arrive in a timely manner) with your unique password (please keep this secure). You can then log onto the system and change your password. Once these step are completed you can apply for any tender on Bravo using these details.
2) To read the full details or apply for a tender:
– Login to the portal with the username/password
– Click the 'PQQs / ITTs Open To All Suppliers' link. (These are opportunities open to any registered supplier)
– Click on the relevant PQQ/ ITT to access the content
– Click the 'Express Interest' button at the top of the page. (This will move the PQQ /ITT into your 'My PQQs/ My ITTs' page) within your Bravo account.
– Access the tender information by clicking 'Buyer Attachments' in the 'PQQ/ ITT Details' box 3.
3) Responding to the tender:
– Click 'My Response' under 'PQQ/ ITT Details', you can choose to 'Create Response' or to 'Decline to Respond' (please give a reason if declining)
– You can now use the 'Messages' function to communicate with the buyer and seek any clarification
– Note the deadline for completion, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the requirements to upload a successful Tender. There may be a mixture of online and offline actions for you to perform (there is detailed online help available)
– Once all information is complete, you can then submit your reply using the 'Submit Response' button at the top of the page. Please give yourself enough time to complete this before the deadline. If you require any further assistance please consult the online help, or contact the e-Tendering help desk.
Please direct all questions and queries to Cefas using the message function of the portal, including any clarification questions. This is to ensure no questions are missed and that all answers can be shared with all interested suppliers at the same time.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer