Communications Strategy Tender
Chwarae Teg wishes to develop a communications strategy to enhance its profile with external stakeholders, who include potential members, sources of finance, potential participants in its projects, employers and individuals in the community at large. Publication date:04/01/2012
Classification of RFQ (CPV codes)
79000000 – Business services – law, marketing, consulting, recruitment, printing and security.
79342000 – Marketing services.
79413000 – Marketing management consultancy services.
Chwarae Teg wishes to develop a communications strategy to enhance its profile with external stakeholders, who include potential members, sources of finance, potential participants in its projects, employers and individuals in the community at large. The purpose is to improve awareness of the charity, its goals and achievements, in order to enhance its reputation and increase the potential for engagement in its various initiatives.
As a first step, Chwarae Teg wishes to engage a suitably qualified and experienced supplier to carry out a communications audit, comprising an evaluation of the success of Chwarae Teg’s existing communications activity. We envisage this to include:
• Gaining an understanding of Chwarae Teg’s aims, activities, structure and teams
• Prioritising target audiences
• An assessment of the current perception of the organisation among current and potential stakeholders
• An analysis of the external environment which provides the context for Chwarae Teg’s messages
• An evaluation of current internal and external channels and means of communication
• In order to successfully deliver this work Chwarae Teg envisages this to include an element of primary research amongst our key audiences.
The output from this will be delivered by the supplier in a report, to provide a clear picture of the current perception of Chwarae Teg by existing and target audiences, in respect of profile, impact and messages, together with recommendations for improvements. The report should take into account the environment within which Chwarae Teg works, including social, economic, political and other factors which impact on the organisation’s objective, and any comments relating to this environment should be included in the analysis and recommendations in the report.
Resulting from this analysis, Chwarae Teg will then develop the organisation’s communications strategy. The organisation will at that stage assess whether further external assistance is required to do so. This is not included in this tender