Computer Hardware and Software Supply and Support Contract
Yeovil Town Council is seeking to replace its computer hardware and support provision.
- System and support services – 72250000
- Computer upgrade services – 72540000
- Computer network services – 72700000
Location of contract
Value of contract
07 August 2018
28 September 2018
Contract start date
01 November 2018
Contract end date
31 October 2021
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Yeovil Town Council is seeking to replace its computer hardware and support provision. In addition, Yeovil Town Council requires that both the local area network infrastructure and that the Wi-Fi provisions are fit for purpose.
To include (but not limited to):
– Provision of 7 PCs each with 21 inches monitors (or equivalent)
– Support of 7 PCs each with 21 inches monitors (or equivalent)
– Support of 2 lap tops (already own)
– Provision and support of 2 tablets (compatible with PCs)
– Provision of server facility/cloud (to be networked)
– Back up facility (at least daily)
– Migration of e-mail domain and e-mail addresses
– Ability to add and delete users as required
– All hardware to link to network, MFD, Wi-Fi and printers
– All relevant hardware relevant to business need
– Support service to be available from 8:30 to 4pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays)
– Fault detection and correction service (remote or on-site)
– System to raise incidents
– Provision of an installation service for software and support equipment (remote or on-site)
– An assessment that network infrastructure is fit for purpose and recommendations if appropriate.
– An assessment of Wi-Fi (2 accesses – Guest and Council) and recommendations if appropriate
About the buyer
Yeovil Town Council
Town House, 19 Union Street
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.