Confidential Psychological Support Contract
The Provision of Confidential Psychological Support for the Infected Blood Inquiry.
- Counselling services – 85312320
Location of contract
Value of contract
14 January 2021
1 February 2021
Contract start date
3 March 2021
Contract end date
2 September 2022
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
This is an Open Market competition for the Infected Blood Inquiry. The Inquiry wish to procure confidential psychological support for people affected by treatment with infected blood. This procurement event will be live for 3 weeks.
- CCHR20A57 Attachment 1 – About the Procurement v1.0.docx
- Tender Notice
- CCHR20A57 Attachment 4 – Pricing Schedule v1.0.xlsx
- Tender Notice
- Additional text
- Potential Providers must first be registered on the Crown Commercial Service e-Sourcing Suite in order to respond to the Procurement. If you have not yet registered on the e-Sourcing Suite, this can be done online at https://crowncommercialservice.bravosolution.co.uk following the link ‘I am a New Supplier User’.
Please note that, to register and to enable any subsequent contract award, you must have a valid DUNS number (as provided by Dun and Bradstreet) for the organisation which you are registering. Potential Providers should note that it could take up to 10 working days to obtain a DUNS number.
Full instructions for registration and use of the system can be found at:
Once you have registered on the eSourcing tool, you will be able to express your interest in this specific procurement. Your registered user will receive a notification email to alert them once this has been done.
Note: If you require additional users from your organisation to see the Invitation to Tender ITT, do not repeat the registration process as this will create a new separate organisation account; instead the registered user can add additional users to the existing supplier organisation account via “User Management” > “Manage Users” > “Users” > “Create”.
To express your interest in this procurement:
1) Login to the eSourcing Suite portal;
2) On the dashboard select the link ITTs open to all suppliers;
3) On the “ITTs Open to All Suppliers” webpage you will see one or more procurements listed, click on the procurement name you wish to access;
4) Click on ‘Express Interest’ at the top of the next screen;
5) You can now access the published documents in the eSourcing Suite portal.
It is advised however that Potential Providers register as soon as practically possible in order to have a sufficient amount of time to respond.
For technical assistance on use of the e-Sourcing Suite please contact the Customer Service Centre:
Telephone: 0345 410 2222
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
Crown Commercial Service on behalf of Cabinet Office : Cabinet Office
Floor 9, The Capital Building, Old Hall Street