Construction Related Consultancy Dynamic Purchasing System – Brighton and Hove City Council
14 categories. 1. Architectural Services. 2. Landscape Architect. 3. Asbestos Surveyor.
BHCC HP DPS for Construction Related Consultancy – 2021
Brighton and Hove City Council
- Construction consultancy services – 71530000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£2,000,000 to £5,000,000
BHCC – 032295
15 March 2021
31 May 2025
Contract start date
1 June 2025
Contract end date
2 June 2025
Restricted procedure (OJEU)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The Council intends to let a Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) for the provision of the construction related consultancy. A DPS is a procurement procedure compliant with the Public Contracts Regulations 2015. It is a fully electronic system. It operates with the benefits of a framework agreement, whereby Candidates confirm at the time of application that they will comply with the DPS Agreement terms and the Call-Off Contract terms published with the DPS, but permits more flexibility than a framework agreement by allowing additional Candidates to be admitted to the DPS during its lifetime.
The DPS will have an initial term of four years, with the option to be extended by up to a further two years.
The Contracting Authorities intend to use the DPS to call for competition among Admitted Participants in order to award Call-Off Contracts for the provision of construction related consultancy services. The anticipated total value of these Call-Off Contracts is ?2 million to ?5 million over the term of the DPS.
The categories into which the DPS is split, each of which covers a role relating to the construction industry from RIBA stages 0-7, which are as follows:
1. Architectural Services
2. Landscape Architect
3. Asbestos Surveyor
4. Building Surveyor
5. Computer Aided Design Technician
6. Clerk of Works
7. Electrical Engineer/Designer
8. Engineering Services (Civil and Structural)
9. Financial Viability Assessor
10. Health and Safety Advisor
11. Mechanical Engineer/Designer
12. Project Manager
13. Quantity Surveyor/Cost Consultant/Employer’s Agent
14. Urban and Regional Planner
- Tender Notice
- Additional information on how to apply for this contract
- Additional text
- Full details on this tender can be downloaded from the SE Shared Services Website here https://www.sesharedservices.org.uk/esourcing
Is a Recurrent Procurement Type? : Yes
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
Claire Hutchinson (BHCC)