Construction Related Consultancy Services – East Midlands – Dynamic Purchasing System
Architectural Services. Asset Management Services. Building Surveying Services. Clerk of Works.
Consultancy Services DPS
Efficiency East Midlands Limited
- Construction consultancy services – 71530000
Location of contract
Value of contract
9 August 2021
Approach to market date
13 September 2021
Contract start date
1 November 2021
Contract end date
31 October 2026
Restricted procedure (OJEU)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Efficiency East Midlands (EEM Ltd) is a procurement consortium which establishes and manages a range of Frameworks and DPS agreements. Our members include organisations providing services to the whole public sector including Housing Associations, Local Authorities, NHS Trusts, Education Providers and Emergency Services. For more information on EEM and our offering please visit:
EEM are looking to run a procurement exercise to establish a dynamic purchasing system (DPS) of contractors who can carry out construction related consultancy services.
The types of consultancy services we are looking to cover under our Consultancy DPS are listed below;
• Architectural Services
• Asset Management Services
• Building Surveying Services
• Clerk of Works
• Construction Design & Management (CDM) Services
• Environmental and Sustainability
• Fire Risk Assessment Consultancy
• Health and Safety Consultancy
• Employers Agent Services
• Heating System Auditing & Consultancy
• Financial and Legal Consultancy
• M&E Consultancy
• Multi-Disciplinary Services
• Planning (Building and Development including Environmental)
• Principal Designer Services
• Professional Services Consultancy
• Project Management
• Quantity Surveying Services
• Site Investigation Services
• Stock Condition Surveys
• Structural Engineer Services
- Additional text
- Please note this is a prior information notice to inform the market of our intention to run a tender process to establish a DPS and the DPS application questionnaire and supporting documents are not available at this stage.
EEM expect to release the DPS on or around w/c 13th September 2021 via the Geometra portal and interested organisations must register for a supplier account with Geometra; https://portal.geometrasystems.co.uk/dps
Interested organisations will need to log into the portal after the DPS has been released and search DPS0010 Consultancy Services DPS to locate the application questionnaire.
Once the DPS is released the initial application period will run for 30 days and EEM will then review all initial applications after the 30 day period. The DPS will then remain open for applicants to apply to join at any stage during the DPS term (The length of the DPS has not been agreed at this stage).
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.