Contract for CCTV Maintenance
The maintenance contract will cover the following: 1. Veracity NVR & DVR recording System 2. Meyertech ZoneVu Video Switching Matrix and Control System 3. i-Comply Integrated GUI Control System 4. GDX Access Control System inc Commissionaire GUI Control System 5. Approx 130 Town Centre CCTV cameras (building and pole mounted), approx 136 wireless Open Space Cameras and 160 Concierge Cameras.
UK-Stockton on Tees: Closed circuit television services
Section I: Contracting authority
Stockton-On-Tees Borough Council
Municipal Buildings, Church Road
TS18 1LD Stockton on Tees
General address of the contracting authority: www.stockton.gov.uk
Electronic access to information: https://www.qtegov.com/procontract/supplier.nsf/frm_home?openForm
Electronic submission of tenders and requests to participate: https://www.qtegov.com/procontract/supplier.nsf/frm_home?openForm
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Section II: Object of the contract
Service category No 1: Maintenance and repair services
NUTS code UKC1
1. Veracity NVR & DVR recording System
2. Meyertech ZoneVu Video Switching Matrix and Control System
3. i-Comply Integrated GUI Control System
4. GDX Access Control System inc Commissionaire GUI Control System
5. Approx 130 Town Centre CCTV cameras (building and pole mounted), approx 136 wireless Open Space Cameras & 160 Concierge Cameras
6. Primary Fire Systems in high rise tower blocks including smoke detectors and louver vent systems
7. Wireless IP Network for camera connectivity to control centre
8. Private cable circuits for camera & data connectivity to control centre
9. Rapid remote deployable CCTV cameras and recording system
10. Remote tower block Panasonic CCTV cameras and digital recording / control systems
11. Main control centre and remote site Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) units
12. Remote tower block security doors, screens, automated door openers and sliding doors allowing remote access control
13. Main control centre and remote site automated sliding gates and vehicle barrier systems
And any additional installation and maintenance works that may arise during the course of the contract. The Council wishes to ensure that there is sufficient capacity within the contract to enable a further expansion of its traded CCVT services during the contract term.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
A full list of the Regulation 23(1) and 23(2) criteria are at http://www.delta-esourcing.com/delta/project/reasonsForExclusion.html#pcr
Candidates will be required to answer these questions as part of the qualification process. For candidates who are registered overseas, you will need to declare if you have any offences/misconduct under your own countries laws, where these laws are equivalent to the Regulation 23 lists.
Candidates who have been convicted of any of the offences under Article 45(1) are ineligible and will not be selected to bid, unless there are overriding requirements in the general interest for doing so.
Candidates who are guilty of any of the offences, circumstances or misconduct under Article 45(2) may be excluded from being selected to bid at the discretion of the Authority.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
All correspondence relating to this tender opportunity should be made via the North East Procurement Organisation (NEPO) Portal. To obtain documents please log onto the NEPO Portal, via www.nepoportal.org and locate the Stockton on Tees Borough Council tender for this provision through the search facility. You will then be required to register your interest in the tender. If you are not registered you will need to complete the free of charge registration process before registering your interest and accessing the documents. Should you experience any technical difficulties please contact the NEPO Helpdesk on +44 191 433 5949. Once registered, all questions should be addressed via the Q&A facility on the NEPO portal.
To view this notice, please click here:
GO Reference: GO-2013513-PRO-4800653
Stockton-On-Tees Borough Council
Stockton on Tees Borough Council, Municipal Buildings, Church Road
Stockton on Tees
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice:13.5.2013