Contract for Practice Training Assessor Training
1. Induction and registration for unqualified assessors onto the qualification.
- Education and training services – 80000000
Location of contract
Value of contract
06 January 2020
06 February 2020
Contract start date
27 February 2020
Contract end date
28 February 2022
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
This opportunity is for
1. Induction and registration for unqualified assessors onto the qualification;
2. Train/develop assessor in a structured approach to achievement of the Training Assessment and Quality Assurance (TAQA) Level 3 Award (previously the A1 Assessors award);
3. Providing a Trained TAQA Assessor to support the new assessor during the qualification and observe/development their practice;
4. Countersigning of all assessment decisions whilst the assessor works through the award;
5. Providing internal Quality Assurance of the training provided to Assessors.
About the buyer
5 wellington place
Please submit bids through the Bravo E-sourcing platform
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.