Contract for Maintenance of Fire Alarm Systems and Emergency Lighting
- The Council is inviting tenders for the Maintenance of fire alarm systems and Emergency Lighting, which meets the authority’s needs.
- South Tyneside Council
- CONTRACT FOR THE MAINTENANCE OF FIRE ALARM SYSTEMS AND EMERGENCY LIGHTING
- The Council is inviting tenders for the Maintenance of fire alarm systems and Emergency Lighting, which meets the authority’s needs. The authority intends to purchase all Fire maintenance and emergency lighting testing of current and future fire security maintenance requirements through this contract.
The contract is for a three year period with an option to extend for a further 1 x 12 month periods.
It is intended that subject to the rates offered in tender submissions the Contract will be awarded on the most economically advantageous basis by the Authority as detailed within the Instructions to Tenderer. This Specification prescribes the service required from the Contractor in undertaking the Contract.
- Mr Chris Taylor
- Email Address:
- Corporate Procurement Service
Tyne and Wear
- 31/01/2014 12:00
- 03/03/2014 12:00
- 36 (months)
- 12 (months)
- Express an interest online