Copywriting and Marketing Contract for Welsh Government
LMI Project Copywriting and Marketing Material. Specifically, outputs to write clear and accessible copy in a number of formats that engage with young people.
We are looking to procure the services of a contractor who can take available LMI information, from various sources and produce information in a suitable format to publish to audiences as given above. Specifically, outputs to write clear and accessible copy in a number of formats that engage with young people.
•Regular (fortnightly) information for publication in the DfES DYSG Newsletter;
•Regular (monthly) information for publication in the BETS Business Newsletter; and other suitable publications such as FSB Newsletters, Chamber Information, etc.
•Short papers on key topics (1,000 – 2,000 words) for use on the LMI Webpages and other suitable communication formats. Maximum 6 in a 12 month period;
•Production of press releases appropriate to various specialised and general media outlets and through internal newsletters;
•Production of 6 employer case studies, specifically with respect to LMI and the use of LMI;
•Production of quarterly LMI newsletter maximum 4 sides (8 sides billingual) distributed electronically and placed on the LSO website
•Production of presentation/teachers packs of some of the reports findings for careers teachers and advisers;
•Production of material for young people on the use and importance of LMI;
•Other copywriting activity may later be defined.
Classification of contract (CPV codes)
79342000 – Marketing services.
79413000 – Marketing management consultancy services.
Most economically advantageous tender in terms of:Criteria as detailed in the contract documents
SECTION IV: Administrative Information
E-TENDER ACCESS INFORMATION:
– Go to https://etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
– The first person from your Organisation to use the Platform will be required to register on behalf of the Organisation.
– Registration involves accepting a User Agreement, and providing basic information about your Organisation and about the User performing the Registration.
– The User who performs the Registration becomes the Super User for the Organisation.
– On registering on the Platform the Super User will select a Username and will receive a password.
– The Password will be sent by e-mail to the email address that was specified in the User Details section of the Registration page.
– In order to log-in to the Platform please enter your Username and Password.
– Note: If you forget your Password then visit the homepage and click “Forgot your password?”
– Registration should only be performed once for each Organisation.
– If you think that someone in your Organisation may have already registered on this Platform then you must not register again.
– Please contact the person who Registered (i.e. the Super User) in order to arrange access to the Platform.
– Contact the Helpdesk immediately if you are unable to contact the Super User (for example if they have left your Organisation).
– Note: If your Organisation is already registered on the Platform then you must not make any additional registration. Please contact the Helpdesk to gain access to the Platform.
– Tenders must be uploaded to the BravoSolution portal by 2pm
HOW TO FIND THE ITT:
– Once logged in you must click on ‘ITT’s Open to all Suppliers’
– The etender references for this contract are: Project_23387 and ITT_36308
– Click on the title to access summary details of the contract. If you are still interested in submitting a tender, click the ‘Express an Interest button’. This will move the ITT from the ‘Open to all Suppliers’ area to the ‘My ITT’s’ on the home page.
– You will then see the full details of the ITT in the qualification and technical envelopes along with any relevant documents in the ‘Attachments’ area.
– Should you have any questions on the ITT, please use the ‘Messages’ area to contact the buyer directly – Please do not contact the named person at the top of this notice.