Council Tax Support Summons Service – Request for Quotation
The organisation will provide social welfare advice in the areas of debt advice to people receiving summonses for council tax.
Council Tax Support Summons Service
London Borough Of Lambeth
- Other community, social and personal services – 98000000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£1 to £60,000
16 June 2020
03 July 2020
Contract start date
01 August 2020
Contract end date
31 July 2021
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The London Borough of Lambeth is seeking to appoint an experienced and suitably qualified organisation to co-ordinate and manage our Council Tax Support Summons Service.
The expectation is that the organisation will provide social welfare advice in the areas of debt advice to people receiving summonses for council tax, that are in receipt of council tax support before the summons is issued and help the resident engage in a managed repayment plan.
There will be an expectation on the provider to attempt creative engagement methods to achieve outcomes and undertake two outreach sessions per month in the Civic Centre.
The contract will be for a period of 12 months at a fixed cost of £30,000 (which includes all associated costs and travel in the price), starting on 1 August 2020 but with the option to possibly extend for up to one further year. The organisation must be able to deliver what is outlined in the service specification.
If your organisation is able to deliver the service that Lambeth is seeking, please complete the attached Request for Quotation Form and return by email to Linnette Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org The deadline date for submission is 3 July 2020 by 12noon.
The successful candidate will be notified within 7 working days of contract award.
Please see attached documents for further details about this Request for Quotes.
About the buyer
6 Brixton Hill
By submitting a tender, I acknowledge and agree to the below the statements:
• I have read and understood Lambeth’s procurement guidance for suppliers, “Selling to the Council”
• I accept the Lambeth Terms and Conditions
• If I am selected to provide the above services and/or supplies this form and the information on it will form part of my contract with the London Borough of Lambeth
• If I am selected to provide the above services and/or supplies and am not already set up as a supplier on the Lambeth system I will comply with Lambeth’s Supplier Set-up procedures through iSupplier which includes the provision of a completed Supplier Self Certification form and Bank details on headed paper.
• Lambeth is under no obligation to accept the final results of the quotation competition or the lowest price for any particular item submitted by a supplier
• Non-delivery of services or products will result in non-payment by Lambeth Council
• False representation could result in de-selection from any competition or termination of contract
• It is a criminal offence to give or offer any gift or consideration whatsoever as an inducement or reward to any servant of a public body. I understand that any such action will empower Lambeth Council to cancel any contract or commission currently in force and may result in my exclusion from future work
• Lambeth has the right to use this information for the prevention and detection of fraud.
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.