Coventry City Council Work Related Learning Dynamic Purchasing System
To deliver outstanding services for children and young people, requiring access to vocational courses and/or tailored education provisions.
Work Related Learning DPS 2021
Coventry City Council
- Education and training services – 80000000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£0 to £4,900,000
COV – 10315
1 April 2021
4 May 2021
Contract start date
1 September 2021
Contract end date
31 August 2026
Open procedure (OJEU)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The objectives of the Councils Work Related Learning DPS and the education delivered by Providers are:
– To deliver outstanding services for children and young people, requiring access to vocational courses and/or tailored education provisions.
– To ensure that young people are appropriately supported and are accessing the most suitable provisions which will enable progress and achievement.
– To provide a flexible, personalised, alternative provision for 9-19-year-old learners to complement the existing school curriculum.
– To support and apply innovative solutions in organising enrichment activities, which lead to increased engagement.
– To promote good attendance and retention on all course(s).
– To raise the confidence and self-esteem of learners.
– To enable learners to achieve personal goals in order to progress onto a positive pathway post 16.
– Deliver specialised provision as required to support learners with identified barriers to learning.
The WRL Service will advertise the availability and full course details at any given time, to allow schools to access/call-off for their young people. These courses are split into the following Lots;
Lot 1 – Vocational Courses – Price Band 1
Lot 2 – Vocational Courses – Price Band 2
Lot 3 – Social Development
Lot 4 – Transition Programmes
Lot 5 – Core Curriculum
Lot 6 – Specialist Provisions
- Additional text
- Please register via the Council`s e-procurement system – CSW-JETS http://www.csw-jets.co.uk/
CSW-JETS is a sub-regional e-tendering portal run by In-tend. Since February 2010, Coventry; Solihull; Warwickshire; Nuneaton and Bedworth; Rugby alongside other local district Councils have been working together as a shared procurement service. In conjunction with Solihull Community Housing, we have joined together to bring you a collaborative E-Tendering portal.
CSW-JETS enables us to advertise our opportunities across all authorities through the same system. This means that there is a single point of contact for procurement in the sub-region so you only have to register once to receive notifications for all authorities. Registering on the portal will make it easier for local suppliers to find, respond to and be alerted to tender opportunities.
Registration is free, and takes just a few minutes. When complete, you will be able to express interest in any of the Councils’/Authorities’ opportunities when they are made available including this tender. In addition, we will be able to access your details whenever we have a requirement, and you may then be invited to tender or quote for work.
Once you are registered and log in to the system you will be able to locate the tender opportunity, express interest and access the documentation.
Is a Recurrent Procurement Type? : Yes
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
024 7697 1433