Creative Industries Trade Networks – Screen and Broadcast
This contract relates to the trade network activity relating to the Screen and Broadcast sector.
United Kingdom-Dingwall: Recreational, cultural and sporting services
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name, addresses and contact point(s)
Highlands and Islands Enterprise
Earl Thorfinn House, 6 Druimchat View
For the attention of: HIE Procurement Team
IV15 9XL Dingwall
Telephone: +44 1349868977
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.hie.co.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA00313
Electronic access to information: www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk
Electronic submission of tenders and requests to participate: www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk
Further information can be obtained from: Via Public Contracts Scotland web portal (http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: Via Public Contracts Scotland web portal (http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: Via Public Contracts Scotland web portal (http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/)
I.2)Type of the contracting authority
I.4)Contract award on behalf of other contracting authorities
Section II: Object of the contract
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority:
II.1.2)Type of contract and location of works, place of delivery or of performance
Service category No 27: Other services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Highlands and Islands.
NUTS code UKM6
II.1.3)Information about a public contract, a framework agreement or a dynamic purchasing system (DPS)
II.1.5)Short description of the contract or purchase(s)
Creative Industries has been identified as one of the priority growth sectors by the Scottish Government and HIE’s current requirements have been divided in to five closely aligned areas (as follows):
— Annual Conference
— Screen and Broadcast
— Crafts, Fashions and Textiles
— Writing and Publishing
This contract relates to the trade network activity relating to the Screen and Broadcast sector.
Note: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the Public Contracts Scotland Web Site athttp://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=302841.
The buyer has indicated that it will accept electronic responses to this notice via the Postbox facility. A user guide is available athttp://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/sitehelp/help_guides.aspx.
Suppliers are advised to allow adequate time for uploading documents and to dispatch the electronic response well in advance of the closing time to avoid any last minute problems.
II.1.6)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
II.1.7)Information about Government Procurement Agreement (GPA)
II.1.9)Information about variants
II.2.1)Total quantity or scope:
Estimated values shown below relate to 48 months.
Estimated value excluding VAT:
Range: between 480 000 and 560 000 GBP
II.2.2)Information about options
Description of these options: Option to extend after 36 months.
Provisional timetable for recourse to these options:
in months: 36 (from the award of the contract)
II.2.3)Information about renewals
Number of possible renewals: 1
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1.2)Main financing conditions and payment arrangements and/or reference to the relevant provisions governing them:
III.1.3)Legal form to be taken by the group of economic operators to whom the contract is to be awarded:
III.1.4)Other particular conditions
Description of particular conditions: Details to be provided in the Tender documentation.
III.2.1)Personal situation of economic operators, including requirements relating to enrolment on professional or trade registers
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(6) All candidates will have to demonstrate that they are licensed, or a member of the relevant organisation, in the State where they are established, when the law of that State prohibits the provision of the services, described in this notice, by a person who is not so licensed or who is not a member of the relevant organisation.
(7) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the candidate is established
(8) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the economic operator is established.
Full details provided in the Tender documentation
III.2.2)Economic and financial ability
Details to be provided in the Tender documentation
Minimum level(s) of standards possibly required: Employers Liability Insurance – min. of 5m GBP (unless sole trader).
Public Liability Insurance – min. of 5m GBP.
Professional Indemnity Liability Insurance – min. of 1m GBP.
(1) Details of the educational and professional qualifications of their managerial staff; and those of the person(s) who would be responsible for providing the services or carrying out the work or works under the contract;
(2) A statement of the principal goods sold or services provided by the supplier or the services provider in the past 3 years, detailing the dates on which the goods were sold or the services provided; the consideration received; the identity of the person to whom the goods were sold or the services were provided;
(3) An indication of the proportion of the contract which the services provider intends possibly to subcontract.
(4) A statement of the tools, plant or technical equipment available to the service provider or contractor for carrying out the contract.
Details to be provided in the Tender documentation.
III.3.2)Staff responsible for the execution of the service
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
The most economically advantageous tender in terms of the criteria stated below
1. Delivery methodology. Weighting 9
2. Management methodology. Weighting 7
3. Management and delivery team. Weighting 15
4. Technical resources. Weighting 9
5. Challenges and risks. Weighting 5
6. Added Value and Innovation. Weighting 15
7. Community Benefits. Weighting 5
8. Indicative 1-year programme. Weighting 15
9. Annual Conference – proposed content and individuals. Weighting 15
10. Price. Weighting 5
IV.2.2)Information about electronic auction
IV.3.1)File reference number attributed by the contracting authority:
IV.3.2)Previous publication(s) concerning the same contract
Prior information notice
Notice number in the OJEU: 2014/S 25-039543 of 5.2.2014
IV.3.4)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.3.6)Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.1)Information about recurrence
Estimated timing for further notices to be published: HIE reserves the right to re-tender for these services upon termination of the contract in accordance with the provisions of the Contract Conditions or at the end of the contract period, including any extension period.
VI.2)Information about European Union funds
Reference to project(s) and/or programme(s): ERDF
Bidders should note that they will also be expected to support the delivery of community benefits which take into account HIE’s role as a local economic development agency. This may include offering training, employment and supply chain opportunities as well as educational and community initiatives as appropriate.
The “Estimated Value Range” provided in II.2.1 is indicative only and relates to the current anticipated value over the 4 year period. The estimated maximum aggregated value across all 5 contracts over 48 months is 3.2m GBP.
In order to participate, suppliers should register their interest in this contract on the Public Contracts Scotland website and download and complete all relevant documentation. This free registration process also gives suppliers access to an on line Question & Answer facility which allows queries to be submitted (anonymously), and answers published and shared with all potential bidders.
Tenders must be submitted via the PCS postbox and be received by the date and time indicated with all questions answered. Hard copy responses will not be accepted.
VI.4.2)Lodging of appeals
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: