Dstl have a requirement for a 3D computed tomography scanner.
Ministry of Defence
- CT scanners – 33115100
Location of contract
Value of contract
9 September 2022
17 October 2022
Contract start date
2 May 2023
Contract end date
1 May 2028
Restricted procedure (above threshold)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Dstl have a requirement for a 3D computed tomography scanner to be delivered, installed, with supporting services and maintenance, at its location in Porton Down, Wiltshire, England.
This procurement will be run under the Restricted Procedure of the Defence and Security Public Contract Regulations. This will be a two-stage procurement process, please express your interest in this requirement by completing your Pre-Qualification submission through the Defence Sourcing Portal.
- Additional text
- 1. Register your company on the Defence Sourcing Portal (this is only required once) here: https://contracts.mod.uk/web/login.html
– Browse to the Defence Sourcing Portal
– Click the “Click here to register” link
– Accept the terms and conditions and click “continue”
– Enter your correct business and user details
– Note the username you chose and click “Save” when complete
– You will shortly receive an email with your unique password (please keep this secure)
2. Express an Interest in the tender
– Login to the portal with the username/password
– Click the “PQQs Open to All Suppliers” link. (These are Pre-Qualification Questionnaires open to any registered supplier)
– Click on the relevant PQQ to access the content.
– Click the “Express Interest” button in the “Actions” box on the left-hand side of the page.
– This will move the PQQ into your “My PQQs” page. (This is a secure area reserved for your projects only)
– Click on the PQQ code, you can now access any attachments by clicking the “Settings and Buyer Attachments” in the “Actions” box
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
Dstl Porton Down