Culture, Hospitality and Outdoor Trading – Invitation to Join Select List
Various retail and outdoor trading opportunities. Cultural events, visitor entertainment and festivals.
Gunnersbury Estate (2026) CIC is seeking proposals to join a Select List of organisations to partner with over the next 3 years in the following areas of activity:
* Various retail and outdoor trading opportunities
* Cultural events, visitor entertainment and festivals, and/or
* Weddings, conferences and other private hires
Gunnersbury Park & Museum boasts 72 hectares of Grade II* listed parkland in the heart of west London, open free of charge all year. A Georgian mansion at the centre of the estate is home to the museum (also open free of charge), which is responsible for the care of more than 40,000 objects that reflect the history of west London and its people.
Gunnersbury Park & Museum is jointly owned by Hounslow and Ealing Councils. The councils have set up, and jointly own, the Gunnersbury Estate (2026) Community Interest Company which is responsible for running the park and museum on a not-for-profit basis for the benefit of the community.
The CIC relies on a range of ‘raised’ and ‘earned’ income streams, including a significant proportion from the key categories involved in this exercise.
The licensing authority for Gunnersbury is the London Borough of Hounslow.
The aims of this exercise for Gunnersbury CIC, the operators of the space and facilities at Gunnersbury Park, are to:
- Improve consumer choice and attract new and return customers to Gunnersbury Park & Museum
- Renew commercial revenue flowing to Gunnersbury CIC, to help it survive and thrive.
- Develop a well-used venue that can be animated by partners and stakeholders.
- Develop partnerships and opportunities for collaboration in order to enrich the offer at Gunnersbury Park.
- Maintain a Covid-secure, safe environment for staff and customers that meet public health requirements and builds trust and confidence.
Deadline for submissions of the Gunnersbury Estate Select List Head of Terms via the portal is 15:00 Friday 26th March 2021.
Estimated contract dates
Expression of interest window
From 26/02/2021 09:00 to 26/03/2021 15:00